Moscow metro

Food, I mean myself to the academic side in Altufievo ...
And what do you think, on the stretch between Vladikino and Otradnoe train derailment)))
it looked as follows: first, the beginning of a strange shake. first thought arose in my mind: "the train went off the rails" - as in other later turned out, because in the course of cutting through sleepers shaking grew stronger, and that I was riding in the last car, we are with each passing meter bouncing all above and in the end, almost to the ceiling.

After stopping the train and the emergence of a weak smoke of unknown origin, was immediately found a fire extinguisher, but the smoke was eventually sham and quickly stopped. To the surprise of panic among the passengers did not have, so - easy Brownian motion from wagon to wagon. * I am very sorry at the moment that allowed her mother to pull out key-trihedron out of my bag ... But lucky - machinists arrived quickly and the door between the cars were open. it helped me extremely, because five minutes after such seizure train stop I started claustrophobic, and to get rid of this diva, I took the camera, with the benefit of recently, he is always at hand and began a protracted photo and video session. By the way local machinists and some passengers did not like it very ...
Quote of the day: "Not taking away from the people last hope!" (I wanted to ask, and hope that ???)

Here attached photo and video series, saying better than my words .:

The last three frames particularly significant, since the first two - were komentirovanny phrase about hope and another: it is a bad photo session - told me the driver.
and the third frame - a way out of the station - the very thing that I've been dreaming to shoot ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting