For that politicians pay votes (24 photos)

As you know, the photographer Howard Schatz gave a small photoshoot celebrity actors, giving them portray the frame etudes.

I decided to take this idea and turned to the prominent Russian politicians with a request to portray emotions about the situations given me. After the experiment, I think everyone will understand that politicians knowingly choose.

Vladimir Putin

1. To you, as the head of government, came World War II veterans. You tell them that in 2020 they all will.

2. You waiter. In your restaurant went head of the FSB. You are his beer.

3. You just said that the successor will not you.

Vladimir Zhirinovsky

1. You have eaten ten microphones and no longer want.

2. You are the judge, who planted a bunch of innocent people. Just learned that the opposition won the elections.

3. You are in the open sea. Stay afloat only thing that is near - a floating mine.

Gennady Zyuganov

1. You are the first communist Saturday. Carry log with Lenin. You need to tell him what will happen to the USSR 70 years.

2. You will be led on a date to shtirlitsu. You can not talk to him and can only communicate views. He had not seen the CPSU

3. You - Doorman attractions. Monday morning at breakfast you will remember that on Friday went without turning roller coasters and leaving behind children.

Dmitry Medvedev

1. 2016. To you came Vladimir Putin. Now you tell him that stay for a third term.

2. Your first life change as a milker on a dairy farm.

3. Head to your squadron, who all his life in the service of you drank the blood got on the plane, which pre-flight checks only you.

Boris Gryzlov

1. Your driver said that the reporters had left, and can be removed for reporting flasher again to return to the roof of the car.

2. You are an actor. Play Secretary of the Communist Soviet film.

3. snide journalist asked you what it looks like subway cars.

Grigory Yavlinsky

1. You - the singer. Standing on the stage. The producer has just said that this is your last korporativki.

2. Before you Anatoly Karpov. The final party. You know that now to checkmate and become the new world champion.

3. You need to convince Othello that you still praying before bedtime.

Anatoly Chubais

1. Departing from UES you accidentally turned off the light.

2. A neighbor on the landing again come to you with a request to lend him a light bulb.

3. In a minute you will have to convince the Russians that for the voucher will be available two "Volga»

Yuri Luzhkov

1. You are at a reception at the president. Explain to him why yesterday was demolished his house. And it is in the interests of Muscovites and the city. And what a studio in Butovo would give him.

2. While driving to work, noticed several buildings, under which it is possible to build a parking lot, but over which - shopping malls.

3. You - little bee. Just found out that he was the apiary to Yuri Luzhkov

oleg-kozyrev

Tags

See also

New and interesting