The prosecutor's office in Surgut preparing materials to be condemned man for 4 years for the purchase of smart hours

Surgut resident faces four years in prison for the purchase of hours supposed Samsung Gear online store in China.

According to prosecutors violated the defendant p. 3 art. 30 - h. 1, Art. 138 of the Criminal Code (attempted trafficking of special technical devices for secret information). B>

The press service of the prosecutor's office of the Khanty-Mansiysk Autonomous Okrug - Ugra reports:

The investigation established that the young man in May 2013, while in the city of Surgut, ordered in China through the Internet electronic-mechanical wrist watch with a built-in camcorder them. This watch he bought for the purpose of secretly obtaining acoustic and visual information in relation to unspecified persons, namely, in order to record conversations with them on video and audio for posting on the Internet blockquote>

The defendant could not even use their device, it has been seized seized at the customs post of Novosibirsk.

After confirmation of the indictment criminal case has been referred for consideration in the Surgut City Court.

Legislation and iT-business In my opinion, this post does not relate to the topic of this blog, due to the fact that no new laws on paper due to which the defendant decided not to charge appeared recently

The main purpose of fasting - to warn future owners of smart watch it may i> is not legal in this country

Source www.3dnews.ru/809946

Note that it is not known about what exactly the hours in question, Gears or any other. I>

I propose here to reflect on all the fine line that is permitted from the wearable electronics with the camera and what is not, it is clear that the coming years will bring us a huge amount of wearable electronics that can get under the laws: Google Glass, Any other smart watches.

Source: habrahabr.ru/post/215385/

Tags

See also

New and interesting