Prudent tourists prefer to plan a summer vacation for a few months before the trip. Therefore, in the last days of winter, we decided to pick the most impressive swimming pools, located in hotels all over the world.
1. One of the most unusual and spectacular pools located at the Hanging Gardens («Hanging Gardens"), owned by one of the Asian luxury hotel chain. This luxury hotel is located on the Indonesian island of Bali, but, oddly enough, not close to the ocean, and in the center of the cultural life of the island - the town of Ubud, the jungle and rice terraces. The hotel includes 38 villas and two-tiered swimming pool zateylevogo design with incredible scenic views.
2. Lost in the canyons of the American state of Utah Amangiri resort offers not only luxury accommodation in the middle of the desert of the real, but also the opportunity to swim in a wonderful pool surrounded by a rock of sand and cement, simulating the natural landscape.
3. On the island of Koh Samui in Thailand has a very conceptual hotel "book theme» - Library ("Library"). It's hard to say why the designers opted for the hotel's pool of blood-red color, but the result of their work is sure to impress.
4. The French Riviera is one of the best places to relax. Here, in the legendary Hotel du Cap Eden-Roc is not less than the legendary pool Cliffside Pool. Happy guest of the hotel, swimming in virtually built into the rock pool, can contemplate not only the stunning seascapes, but also the world's celebrities, which is quite often in those parts.
5. Boutique Hotel Semiramis, created by renowned designer - a lover of pink tones, Karim Rashid is in the north of Athens. A relatively small area of the hotel has an extravagant pool with umbrellas optimistic, floral tones. And romantic, and functionally.
6. It is available four-star hotel Golden Nugget in Las Vegas has become famous thanks to one very spectacular benefits: here the height of the third floor, guests can leave the water slides, which takes place inside a huge aquarium, populated by a variety of marine life.
7. The One and Only Reethi Rah - luxury hotel in the Maldives. Everything is there for a romantic, secluded relaxation: gorgeous beaches, turquoise water, great service, and .... shocking pools, which can and should organize many photo shoots.
8. Pool Hotel Shanghai Pudong Kangqiao is located right on the 25th floor. We can say, this four-star hotel of the Chinese super-metropolis offers not only affordable accommodation and quality service, but also the opportunity to swim in a rather extreme conditions.
9. In the Indian state of Udaipur has a very colorful hotel - Oberoi Udaivilas Udaipur. And the hotel has a pool, endless circles like karma in Indian teachings: total relaxation in every sense.
10. Swimming in Singapore Marina Bay Sands hotel quickly became a hallmark of microstates. Three towers height of 200 meters (55 floors) is a huge terrace with solarium and swimming pool directly, and its bumpers are made in such a way that visually it seems as if the water from spilling over the edge of the pool straight down - on the streets of Singapore.
By the way, the hotel was built in record time - just a few weeks. Another example of how innovative Asian technology allows the absolutely incredible beauty quickly and efficiently.