Horror five star hotels

I want to tell you about what's going on in (and around) five-star hotels in Krasnaya Polyana in anticipation of the Olympics. Just yesterday, Vladimir Putin and Dmitry Medvedev visited several accommodation facilities in the mountain cluster Sochi, make and I in my two cents about the hotels ...

There is such an international hotel chain Radisson Hotels & Resorts. Around the world, a symbol of the highest quality of service, but probably not on the Krasnaya Polyana ...

I was "lucky" to be in the worst of 420 hotels Network - Radisson Rosa Khutor. Allegedly five stars. Decided to warn you of the choice of this institution ...

The hotel made a good, good design - but the service and quality of service does not hold up to 2 stars ...

Firstly the room was cold, heating of the air conditioner did not help, and the hotel is in the mountains. But the big surprise was waiting for me behind that door ...

This interior door closed and leads to a neighbor ... In this case, you can hear absolutely everything, including what is going on in someone else's bathroom (you know what I mean). And it five stars for 10,000 rubles a day!

Imagine how surprised foreigners and guests of the Olympic Games. I'm not talking about the upcoming summit of G8. The bar is closed, that too "nice". Slippers hidden so that the first day had to walk barefoot on the cold floor.

But the most interesting - it's staff. On the night of 21 December 22, the girl at the reception on behalf of Catherine on my claim said that she did not care, because she has no plans to immediately work on ... By the way, while I was talking to her, with claims came other guests, including the presidential Any Room) This is possible only visible in Sochi. Although it is worth to pay tribute, another hotel Radisson Blu Resort in Sochi is fully consistent with the high standards!

The staff does not know that it is possible and what is not at the hotel. Coming campaign of 20 people after events in the region 12 nights, the hotel even no place to gather. Stated lobby bar refused to serve us because supposedly closed (although there were visitors). But we were allowed to come down in the hallway, well at least so we thought, and decided to sit quietly for half an hour before going to bed one for tea and a bottle of champagne for anyone. But soon came the security chief Valery and rudely asked us to withdraw. We did not argue and left, but learned that Valeria also still on the visitors, as it does not work in the hotel and in the security agency, which serves Radisson Rosa Khutor. Again, no one is responsible for anything in this supposedly five-star hotel ... And it's not 80 Olympics and Sochi 2014!

Radisson excellent way trolls Russian-speaking clients. To leave a review is necessary to talk on the phone with an English officer, who absolutely does not understand russki-) So, they are in America and do not know what's going on in their Russian hotels. Although it would be interesting that the answer to such a service on the network, I sent a written request ...

Generally wonder what they think the hotel owners. If all the Olympic venues have long been dealt and fully prepared, the private sector is not really in a hurry ...

These pictures are made at the end of December 2013. Apparently much fall off ...

Around something to finish ...

Because it is not an Olympic sector, Putin and Medvedev are not lucky here ...

And it would be necessary, since some objects not substantially completed yet

Nano-technology

Perhaps it will put in another five-star hotel ...

Finishing work is carried out in freezing temperatures

It is better to control the IOC and the state than this particular approach ...

In the "high-rise" hotel so quite a lot of large equipment. Earth is already frozen, imagine what will happen in the spring ...

Everything goes somewhere and moves

It is built with private funds, do not have time - will suffer losses ...

A further build and build ...

Hell next to the "Mountain Carousel»

Some hotels do not even started interior finishing ...

While it may all have time and because business circle as many ants.

Next time I'll check on the quality of service the hotel Marriott, and Radisson Rosa Khutor or foot and you do not advise!

What did the private hotels in the summer worth anyone's guess ...

I stress again, the picture is not the Olympic venues and private settings ...

--img30--

Source: nikitskij.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting