How to repair roads in Germany (15 photos)

When two weeks ago started repairing the road under our windows, I, unlike normal people, even happy. Well, let the noise, dirt and park, but I have learned the secret of the secrets of the German Road and drove them to Perm!

Lane is small, about 200 meters, quiet, and the main problem was to prevent parking cars on it at the appointed hour.

The street, by our standards, it is currently suitable for the operation, which it was decided to repair do not know the question to the Munich municipality. In the photo are the flaws that I could detect a superficial examination.

For the cause of the master took thoroughly. These containers I strongly hoped, as a storehouse of secrets.

The beginning was swift, I did not even have time to take a picture of the process of removing the old fabric in the afternoon already street looked like this:

I was overjoyed, because under the old asphalt found another older bridge. Here it's a secret! If asphalt laying on the ground, the road may stand forever!

But no! There is not a secret! Cobblestones removed following passage grader and taken to an unknown destination.

And on the road rolled ordinary sand-gravel mixture.

Here it is, storm drainage, unknown in Perm!

Technique drove on schedule.

As you can see, nothing special. In Perm, probably more modern machines.

That's the kind I have not seen that level pavement reconcile. Although it may be I do not know.

Completion of the transaction also occurred rapidly. Type in the afternoon.

New lattice livnevki.

Communication well at the highest level road.

The object is ready. On the day the entry was forbidden. And then - please!

In general, as you can see, the secret one - do not steal! It's very simple, very organized, very fast!

Two parts:
 - Brigade, ten people, the people are different, but the technique and in the manual - the Germans.
 - All done for the week, but did not work in the rain and as I understand it, not because they were afraid of getting wet, but because the technology does not allow.

Author

Tags

See also

New and interesting