Life camera (15 photos)

Camera "Start". Here he is in the top picture. Old SLR camera, the lens "Helios 44". Body heavy metal, durable. Fishka- of film cutter, built-in. Let's say, took a few shots, and still frames in stock 20-25.Nu not be the same because of a few frames the entire film ... Not removing the tape from the machine (without risking to light), cutter-PPase! Balance at later, but for development with a piece of footage. And what? And so it was. Cherished film.
A case what! Leather stitched strong coarse thread carefully, the inner surface - black, suede. Name (as they say now - logo) squeezed out large and clear. In short, when you take in hand - you have a thing!

Our honored pensioner on vacation. But many digital "Soap" can still wipe your nose. People do, do it for the people with love, efficiently and reliably. Therefore, the machine still works. In the repair was a time - worn mount blinds. When brought to the studio master briefly looked at me as if appreciated. Called another. They are about something whispered briefly, then said that it is possible to fix, but the thing is old, may break again, they say there are no guarantees, but only hemorrhagic solid, and even better if I'm selling them this "junk" parts, or was changed to "Zenith". Of course I refused. Then it was done on the machine. It's not even that I suspected a trick, is not that the house had already been and TTL and ET ... Just "Start" has been and remains for me a full member of the family, our chronicler. With him gone my whole life, how could I sell it? With him went the whole life of my father. He bought it for their labor in the 59 or 60 year. My father taught me the basics of photography, for which I am immensely grateful to him. In our old albums - the story of my family. Yes, and not only mine. The history of the country (What? Too pathetic? But this is so.) When I once again revise these albums, honestly, I want to go back to childhood. There, where the parents were cheerful and happy, where the key to the apartment under the rug and lamp over the entrance to the entrances. Just as a child is always good, so you always want to go back to my childhood, teenage years. If someone did not, you really try menyaponyat I not out of malice.
These pictures-life as it is without embellishment. See.
How did it start? But how can something like this. Judging by these frames.

The first photos taken by my father. These pictures of the last century. After the Great Patriotic War took place 10-15 years. Here they are, yesterday's boys, children of war:

then the end of the 50s. Empty nest already carefree and confident in the bright future. Almost all dressed alike, shod. Not all that well, but still not a war and the glory of God! No one envies no one. And all are friends regardless of nationality. And still do not know what to betray their age. Not even betray, and just spit on them as something bothersome. And everything that they worked so hard to build and taught called "scoop." But they "IM" believed. If they knew then ...

And here's another! While the country is gaining momentum but I want to live now and want something beautiful and something to show off. And here they are, mods - older brothers. "The pipes from the ship, fashionable at any time of the year»:
In the city is not a shame in such suits to go out to the movies or to a dance club, eh distributes the sea!

Here is a flavor! This is our way, in a big way. Guys! Bryulikov without ears, without lipstick on her lips, not cutesy not glamorous, but just men.

And like a girl wants and what you want to surprise them. And what? Yes, the same photos. Make a night, in the light of the red light district. And that was pretty spectacular cut fotorezakom. With such artistic "patterned" edges. Who is in these photos? Peers, our expectant mothers. Eyes filled with laughter and fun. More they have no concern for children and the first mother's love. While just youth and carelessness:

Soon we have a new camera. & Quot; Moscow 5 & quot ;. Handsome, with a retractable lens, as opposed to the "Start" shirokoplёnochny, film without perforation. Their conditions and their fun with film development film:

Bought adapter rings other lenses.
Start experimenting with retouching, Macro .:

Then the first "staged" phototypesetting:

And the first pictures taken on printed paper:

I still think that the embossed or matte photo paper better. Here are brighter and juicier her pictures. None of this brilliant, distracting gloss. But I'm not about that.
For what it's all I have told you. Almost everyone has old old photo. There are pictures on which zapechetleny bright moments of life. Commemorative meeting. Memories. Pleasant and not. This is key in the pantry of our memory, our lives. Look, remember, share ...
Here's an example:

Semyon Budyonny, in person. What a meeting with voters?
Or here:

It's 1977, Sochi. "Admiral Nakhimov" ... still afloat. Who could have imagined that just
9 years later he was gone.
Do not want to end a sad note, so a couple of shots in the end. But this is a color photo! This is the other colors of life. And even I (last photo) is already pondering what is in the pictures.

All photos are taken from the family archives.

Tags

See also

New and interesting