Channel Russia. All this is no accident

< Ian Jacks
Russian channel on cable. Talk show.
This anti-Ukrainian dance. Heroes - Zhilin, Golden Eagle fighters, some Crimean Tatar with a mustache, the Crimean impostor Aksenov. Some people talk about the horrors of forced Ukrainization Crimea. About the terrible hordes of Bendery, Russia stopped. On the screen - footage Lviv pogrom. Terrifying footage. Leading says that the Jews killed in Lviv ancestors thugs from Kiev - the right sector. As far as I know, the majority of Russian-speakers in the SS, they can not be children of policemen from the city. My great-grandfather also shot with the participation of collaborators. But it was under the Mariupol and collaborators were local, Mariupol and Yuzovsky, not from Western Ukraine.
More-more. Zhilin on the screen. Horror offensive Bandera thicker. Aksenov hysterics. Beautifully delivers text. Evil in Kiev. Bandits and the Nazis. Young Russian Tatar thanks, stop the nightmare. Scenes from the wounded eagle, which knocked out the eye. Too terrible shots. Performs his friend - is the enemy dragged the wounded body in the house officers and then set fire to the building. I try to remember whether burning house officers? But it did not burn. But in the studio audience excited. Shouts. Applauds. Hates.
Nothing is over, guys.
Little Marquis did not give up. He hid and hit as soon as possible. When propaganda is working at full capacity, do not relax. Preparations are under way for the invasion of the Crimea. Not so easy to pump up public opinion. Marquis paused, not more. He would go to the end.
Question - why cable channels still broadcast transmission propagandonskie offending country? To the fifth column rejoiced?

Tags

See also

New and interesting