The painting was done mentally ill man with his explanation (11 photos)

Paintings by Ukrainian artist, really schizophrenic Helena Yemchenko (with its same explanation)

Two workers in a hideous orange outfit performed daily rate of development and indulge in small pleasures. The first attempts to bring the Spirit of the Earth, Donetsk, who can foretell her future husband. She focused her bright face. The second has already found his female happiness and tries not to miss it. Braids and her eyes are mysterious. Women's share of such changeable wind, walk in power lines ...

Granddaughter Semyon Budyonny thought about his hard life ... crowns her desk - a genetically modified apple and pear decorate it. Worn clothes, empty soul. And only the piercing reminds her of a time when she, like my grandfather, jumped on the hot Donbass stallions ...

Gingerbread Man looks out the window with bitterness and anguish. Having made an awkward movement of the lathe, he got a work related injury, and doctors have attached his prosthesis. Gingerbread misses the plant, according to his team, writhing on the bright metal shavings. And the grandmother to help him ?!
Dedkov

Fate smiled ordinary kettle - men transformed it under the moonshine! Proudly He looks at the other kettles. But they know - changeable happiness moonshine - Today you're on top of the universe, and tomorrow host a contentious woman gouging you with a sledgehammer. With a grin wise men look simple kettles at his smug comrade

Twilight envelop Donetsk sacred ground ... But does not stop productive work - smoke pipe heat sky tower! And only a gray dog, feeling the desperate futility, wanders his way. He knows - miner will not feed the bark slacker, and so wanders his way to nowhere ...

Airport worker, leaning against a small table, thinking about his sin. Yesterday it for personal gain razbodyazhila jet fuel and one plane crashed. Shadows of the dead pilots pursuing Her. Today, she has done it again. "What awaits the brave explorers of the air?" - Reflects thieving employee. Shame flooded her cheeks and the world turns red ...

Donetsk for the first time the boy sniffed glue ... miraculously his vision - he mnitsya beautiful fairy flying over the Donetsk steppe on fire-white unicorn. But the young man has not noticed the nasty aliens landed behind him to take samples of coal ash from the nearest Copanca. Do not turn around, boy! Renewed, extended, charm! ..

The burning sun, in disbelief are defrauded investors of the construction company ... Unscrupulous thieves, lured a lot of money, built a tiny houses with tiddly apartment, which did not go down and the child. It seems that these houses do not even have a basement, and their windows simply are painted with acrylic paint Dnepropetrovsk LB 22 UAH. per liter ... And only meditative contemplation of mine brings peace of mind to the souls of these unfortunate people ...

Satisfying lives part-time farm workers FC CSKA! Free clothing, full social package, fresh air! Today, these good people otgresti managed to shovel their lost deposits in the Savings Bank of the Russian Federation. Everything favors the love games lovely village woman with her pious husband! However, she is unaware that the night her husband was bitten by a werewolf, and has already begun to transform. Scary poblёskivaet wolf claw on his right leg! But it knows the cow, which had already attacked a pig-werewolf, and even otgryzla one boob. Threatens her pig snout, muddy narrow eyes ...

Stupid bitch Anzhelka hatched at me with eyes like a fool zhabyachimi. She does not know that I know it I have diarrhea last week, when drunk with the guys in the cafe "minutes". But I still remember and will never forgive this slut looking through me in the blue distance, where scurry swallows heralding light rain in May ...

Dagestan female kangaroo thought ... So easy to have a husband, a dwarf who are allergic to women's hair ... He's such a small, vulnerable, he is helpless! And so trustingly pressed against the red dress Minsk clothing factory №2 (p. 8 p. 20 kopecks.) The sun is almost set behind the horizon, and soon the man will go to sleep in your favorite bag, which has a nap his twin brother

A source

Tags

See also

New and interesting