Rules of Life Leonid armor

It should have very little. During the performances, I do not eat much. In a person without a lot of latent energy. Plisetskaya correctly said, when asked how she manages to look, roughly said, but correctly, "it is necessary to guzzle lessĀ».

I do not like people dear - I do not believe them. I'm much nicer person gloomy, he even let me say something rude. People are constantly smiling, I want to ask if you are angry - what will you be? I fear worse than rough.

There are things difficult to explain. Sitting in the hall of a thousand people, and among them certainly some set of people negatively. Why do they come? I do not know. But you very well feel the spirit, and let it come from one person. To put the damper can not be - then your energy will no longer go to the gym. The performance - that every time a little fight.

When I see that the person with whom I have to sign a contract on hand clock for two hundred thousand - I feel that I do not know how to be contracted. How to negotiate with him, if you have, say, a thousand? To negotiate, you need to match each other.

The word "friend" - is too great word. A friend - someone to whom you have to give all of himself.

Of the thousands of performances played, maybe two or three are close to something this ... And you are satisfied. And the rest do not bring joy. Why - is unclear. In the history of the theater no one explained the reason for the failure of the second performance. And in 99 percent of cases - it is. No sociologist, no. The audience? The partner? The weather? Going room, listen to how they're noisy - you just have this noise you know that today is a bad performance, exactly.

Only in life, there are more thrills. Nothing - not the joy of writers, artists or art - can not be compared in strength with a sense of power.

When Brezhnev, the patient already showed "Seventeen Moments", he said, with tears, he began immediately to call Gradova (radio operator Kat in the film. - Esquire). He says: "Hello, this is Brezhnev." She thinks: "What a stupid joke." And hung up. It rings again: "Hello, this is Brezhnev. Where Glory? "Which says more glory? Brezhnev: "Well, Tikhonov." He decided that in life they have, like in the movies. Then asks: "Do you have any requests?" No, I say I do not need anything. Gradova terribly confused.

I rarely met people who drink hard - and suddenly it becomes even nicer than it was. Two or three people - in my life.

When in the design institute where worked my wife, it was necessary to solve a question of conscience - her name. This person she.

There are times when you have to leave in the shadow - on the stage, and therefore, life. It is a matter of great sensitivity and great culture. We should give myself a break. Great sense of: being a little bit away, follow all shalt wonderful short phrase - like, say, in the role of Dorn in "The Seagull" - and again in the direction.

I have a difficult character. I am Samoyed, I do not really trust myself. And I still believe that the profession, one of the main component of which is a desire to please - a profession unmanly. The actor - a female profession.

A good suit and shoes - is very correct. It mobilizes you.

Who says good - the good play dominoes, but the one who bad as I am, - he can only rely on the case. I was once the theater of Pushkin not taken the tour. I said: "I play the accordion - take, because I have a little daughter and aunt crippled. I will go through the villages of concerts - will sing. " I do not have. He played on Tverskoy Boulevard dominoes. But there's at least win the ruble - do not leave, we need to continue. The first time I was nearly broke. How is it - are you going? But I explained to them: I have food to buy. They understood.

An artist does not need freedom. A work of art is born when there is resistance when you have something to press, press. If there is freedom - it is not material. You can not reap the air.

When you do not have guards, we have to grow into a cocoon and be rude. People want to be photographed with you, or say, "Can you walk?" I say: "Excuse me, I want to go for a walk with his wife." Can you talk? I say, "I do not want to talk." People are offended. There are actors and writers who love it. And I do not like ... I just joined the cast because nowhere else did not take: I'm from a family of repressed. I mean, it may not be like this for those who chose not something to do, someone has chosen a profession.

Only one or two football is now on the run not only their feet but also his head. This was a Sagittarius. This is now Titov.

For me as Muller stitched uniform two sizes smaller than necessary. Collar hit in the neck and I kept out of it jerked his head. Lioznova asks: "What are you doing?" I did not want to tailor abused, and say, "This is my nervous habit." Lioznova: "And do not you paint it to us in the most nerve places?" Zakharov said then the actors: "You see, as much as possible without words to convey the human nervous conditionĀ».

Profession theater actor - it leaves nothing behind. How do I know that there is such in the "Inspector" Shchepkin did - because of what he scolded Gogol? Why did Nicholas I loved so much and did not like Karatygina Mochalova? I will never know.

Source

Tags

See also

New and interesting