"Pilot" and "technician" ..

In memory of the two rare people and rare friendship ...
Alexei Smirnov ... Kravchuk and Leonid Bykov.

Smirnov as any comedian, dreaming of a big dramatic role. And this vision helped him to carry out a best friend - Leonid Bykov. He made the film '' go to fight some old men '', where one of the roles - mechanics Makaritch - written specifically for Smirnov. The actor was proud of the role the most, said: '' What a pity that I later found my director ''.

In October 1978, Smirnov had a heart attack. He was in hospital for more than six months. During this time, no one but Leonid Bykov, he never visited. Last Ukrainian film director came to him March 25, 1979. In parting, the Bulls patted his friend on the shoulder and said iconic phrase from the 'Old Men' ':' 'We live Makarych! Will live''. Two weeks later, Bykov was gone. Doctors are not informed about the tragic death of Smirnov other. They were afraid that the news would break him.

On the day of discharge from the hospital Aleksey Kravchuk
I decided to thank the doctors, the first toast and raised his friend and great director Leonid Bykov. Mol, without Leonidas and would not be worth living!
Someone dropped in confusion: '' Do not you know - the Bulls lost ... ''

Smirnov put the glass in silence, went into the room, lay down on the bed and ... died.

The audience thought he was a comedian, lout, and he commanded the firing squad of 169 th Mortar Regiment. Double Commander of the Order of Glory 2nd and 3rd degree (which is valued above the Star of the Hero), had the Order of the Red Star, a medal 'For Courage' 'medal' For Military Merit ''.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting