Terrorist matinee in Gaza (7 photos)

"Our duty - to educate children so that they understand the need to fight against the invaders of our land, to strive for the liberation of Jerusalem and all of Palestine, so that they have at this age know who their main enemy", - said the director of the garden.

Graduation party at a kindergarten in Gaza Strip ruled by "Islamic Jihad", turned into an anti-Israeli rally: preschool pupils, dressed in camouflage, brandishing toy rifles and called to destroy the Jewish state.

kids wore uniforms paramilitary wing of the "Islamic Jihad" in the hands of these were toy guns, some holding portraits of the founder of "Jihad" Fathi Shakaki. Guests of the event were the parents and other relatives of the children, many of whom are militants of the "Islamic Jihad" and other terrorist Palestinian groups.

During the ceremony, the children were in the "guard of honor" at the toy coffins in which the bodies were supposedly "martyrs heroically died in battle with the Zionist aggressor". "When I grow up, I enter into the" Islamic Jihad "or" Al-Aqsa Martyrs' Brigades. " I will fight with the Zionist enemy and to fire missiles at him as long as die like my dad as a shahid, - said one of the kindergartners, Hamza. - I admire the martyrs who gave their lives for the cause of Palestine, and I want to die as a martyr by blowing up a bomb on themselves in a bus full of Zionists ยป.

During the ceremony, the children played the scene, representing how Israel allegedly oppressing Palestinian prisoners. Children in striped uniforms, and toy handcuffs portrayed prisoners sitting in a cell, on the perimeter of which there were other children, with toy guns, depicting the ferocious Israeli jailers. One of the "guards" dipped "prisoner" in a basin of water - as depicted torture in Israeli prisons which exposed the Palestinians.

"Every year we put on the outlet dramatization in which children represent the martyrs - so they will grow true to the cause of Palestine and the holy jihad. We aim to grow our children so that, as adults, they become fighters, without fear and without reproach fighting for something, to restore us to the holy land of Palestine, "- said one of the kindergarten teachers.

Tags

See also

New and interesting