GAZ Gorky Automobile Plant

Gorky Automobile Plant - one of the largest Russian enterprises. I had long wanted to get at him and shoot a variety of shops, but the administration did not go to the meeting. Yesterday, for the Prime Minister visited the plant and got half an hour to go and a little to shoot one of the shops where the kit body minibuses "Gazelle".

He writes: Ilya Varlamov source zyalt.com
(41 pics + text)

01. The most surprising is that the arrival of the premier shop, at first glance, is not particularly prepared. The floors were dirty, the snow on the territory of poorly cleaned. Only the evening make employees gave a solemn visit.

02. All the workers on the assembly line, along which must go through the Prime dressed in neat branded clothing

03. Less than a representative part of the working group. She was not supposed to catch the eye of the prime minister, she had a normal dirty robe, worn gloves, she even came to work without laying and evening makeup.

04. We were brought into the shop, where the equipment already cooked and painted body. Everything is done by hand.

05. As conveyor slowly creeping body "Gazelle", the workers are placed in glass trim, dashboards, suspension, lights, etc. The only thing that is automated, it is the slow movement of bodies in the shop, everything else becomes hands of hundreds of working gas.

06. A lot of women.

07. Every worker office with spare parts that he needs to be installed on the body. Where other facilities are installed computer systems control the flow of spare parts, gas system is "a formidable cry." "Vasya! I ended seals! Let's quickly take me! ". Because of this, the conveyor stops constantly

08. In spite of the dilapidated state of production, working here are very nice people.

09. Above the conveyor hanging LED panel production records

11. Photos Here you can spend a week, a very interesting and photogenic production.

12. Gradually, this will frame truck.

16. These are the employee works on gas drivers.

17. But those on the assembly line!

18. And even those ...

21. This approach should not be prime. Workers can afford to look natural, no branded clothes and with hammers.

22. bang-bang! And Gazelle ready!

23. And now Putin has arrived with Governor Shantsev. For a start he was shown the rapid growth of the graphics production, then went through the pipeline.

24. The instrument panel of the new minivan. I am very sorry that not photographed details of a miracle for you. This disgusting quality plastic I have not seen for a long time, the impression that it sawed a file. And I had no idea that such a panel will show the premiere. Apparently, Putin was a little surprised ...

25. Workers were very pleased to visit the distinguished guests

26. Job stood up, everyone looked as prime inspects plant

27. "Look, this is a new element of the suspension, now it has become even stronger!»

28. Premier governor went to support the plant management, protection and journalists.

29. Could the floor and tint

30. Yes, Vladimir Vladimirovich., Is a gazelle. Vladimir Vladimirovich sad looking at this miracle of Nizhny Novgorod.

31. At some point, Putin has become hot in the down jacket, and he decided to take it off.

34. I have not heard what Putin said, but the smile on his face hardly appeared. I think he does not know what to do with all this.

35. The prime minister was always something touted shown ...

39. At the end of the German concern Daimler AG and the Russian automaker "GAZ Group" signed an agreement on the assembly at GAZ minibuses Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.

40. At this point, the first time Putin has smiled sincerely.

41. Signing of agreement on some loans was not so fun.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting