Beer from feces

Beer of elephant feces has delighted tasters ...

No sooner had the foodies how to rasprobovat coffee from elephant faeces as the Japanese have presented them with a new surprise - the brewers from the Land of the Rising Sun created a new and unique beverage.

The most expensive coffee in the world has been recognized by the drink, created through excrement of elephants: the cost of one kilogram of the delicacy of $ 1,100.

The technology of manufacturing the raw material is fed to animals, coffee beans, which are then carefully extracted from the solid waste products. Gourmets, got acquainted with an exotic drink, acknowledged his "elegant, with hints of milk chocolate, nuts, red berries and spices".

Such accolades have attracted the attention of not only the coffee, but also the management of the Japanese brewer St. Gallen (Sankt Gallen), has decided to bring the elephants to the production process of beer.
Employees of the plant repeated the actions of their Thai colleagues fed animals coffee beans and waited emptying their bowels.

On assurances Experts St. Gallen, a method of processing the beans saturated the secondary aromas of banana and sugar cane.

Beer «Un, Kono Kuro", created on the basis of coffee cherries, first tried the Japanese, who were present in the "Fool's Day" at the presentation of the drink. Dark liquid with specific flavor tasters liked so that all products the brewery was sold out in a few minutes.

The ceremony was attended by American and journalists had time to grab a few bottles of "Un, Kono Kuro", so that personal experience convinced of its unsurpassed taste qualities.

"Hey, beer lovers! This is the best I have ever tasted! I sniffed the bottle neck, and my nostrils felt bitter flavor, like the smell of roasted beans. The first sip was filled with bitterness, but then I was flooded with sweetness. Usually, people talk about the aftertaste of beer, and I would call it persistence "Un, Kono Kuro". For a long time I felt the warm aroma permeated my body. Well, I have left two more bottles! "- Shared his impressions of the brave officer RocketNews 24.

By the way, the creators of the first "animal" was the beverage brewing company management Wynkoop, April Fools' joke to come up with the release of beer from bovine genitals.

Let me remind you that this joke has attracted a lot wanting to taste the unusual drink. Seeing this demand, the company decided to implement Wynkoop comic idea and see what happens.

Tags

See also

New and interesting