Who will write the best gymnast Svetlana Khorkina letter.

The newspaper "Komsomolskaya Pravda" has recently conducted a contest. Who will write the best gymnast Svetlana Khorkina letter.

& quot; ... Hello, dear kind Svetlana! I am writing you a letter ... what else! -as said once a wise Gogol. The left hand shyly displays the first timid characters, and the tears of embarrassment and joy already fall on A4 white snow. Thanks to the "Komsomolskaya Pravda" for this wonderful share. For the opportunity to communicate with my favorite athlete. Vital. I am 26 years old. I live close to the center of Moscow -in Medvedkovo. By profession I am - that is, sales manager I belong to the middle class and earn a very, very good-about three hundred and fifty dollars a month. There is also a machine - "eight" (long + high wing panel): Probably,
Svetlana, you ask, "What else ??" - will respond:
Of course anticorrosive (promovilena carefully this weekend, processed thresholds), radio "Kenwood", all the bells and whistles that even such a trifle as a plush dice on the mirror and crown on the dashboard are provided). I am writing this to the fact that there was no thought that you wrote some marginal-bastard of those summer smashed Manezh Square. Or just a bum, behind the love of sport desire free then perekusit.Net. I'm not one of those: I'm not one of those who come to visit in holey socks, so breathlessly raises for you, light, hidden corner of the blanket of his inner world: pass the coveted code doorphone my shower and play with you in the hospital passions and KVD secret experiences. When I first saw you on the platform (exercises on uneven bars), you could not sleep. Lay :, shaken repeatedly by scrolling in the memory of what he saw:
Oh, perfection especially when you fly from one rung to another with her legs spread. Emotion overwhelmed me something burned the heart and pierced mozg.Togda, in the silence of the night, count up to nine hundred and forty-three I usnul.V alarm in a whirlpool, knowing that disappears. Waking up in the morning, I got up hastily brushed his teeth and wearing a swimsuit wife hung on the mezzanine. Looking at myself in the mirror thought had not shaved armpits. I tried once to catch up, but could not - interfere with thoughts of you and what I did not serve in the army (flat). Then he lay down in the hallway and I did the only available gymnastic element - "Birch". Groaned 3 14dets as he could, could:
At this moment the door opened and entered the cottage's wife arrived, with the father and mother-in. Since then I have lost the peace. I collect all the photos and articles about Svetlana Khorkina. I go to the competition, and not so long ago and visited the theater, where you play.
My dream is to speak with you: Thoughts are confused, feeling confused, button slow motion on the video recorder for a long time is broken: Just you and me: take the hand, and five hours to talk about themselves: for example about my observations of strange people, receiving signals from outer space, and more many more interesting: If I rolled a lucky ticket, know -Your fate awaits you in a mobile tent "Klinskoe beer", which is directly next to the metro station "Babushkinskaya 'lives and hopefully long-awaited meeting.

Your Vital.

PS: The only request: not to read her friends and laugh with them over my sincere letter.

Tags

See also

New and interesting