ZhZhist writes

Day 1.
Traffic over. He began to conduct a paper diary. Feeling strange. The interface is intuitive, but suffer from a lack of bekspeysa. But tags are not needed here, in this sense easier.

Day 2.
Awful. Gone are days from the date of first entry, no commentary. The feeling is that I write to the PM. Or that all the 'Net is broken. Or LJ lay - pah-pah.

Day 3.
Gradually accustom. I inserted into the blog clippings from magazines and their own photos. Plus - do not need a hosting. Until now, cautiously open glossy magazines - I am afraid, the images will be loaded for a long time.

Day 4.
Awful want to read other people's diaries. I save reading old letters my father to my mother. I invented that comments disabled and no one can write to me, but all are very eager. It feels better.

Day 5.
I paste into your blog naked picture. If only one bastard responded. Generally humor in others bad. Very bad. They have absolutely no sense of humor.

Day 6.
Having nothing to do began to read an ordinary book The Master and Margarita. Eliminated in the place where the master burn the manuscript. Long she laughed and commented directly on his page.

Day 7.
I bought a little Internet. It is terrible to go into the tape - like there's probably all that has changed, do not know anybody. Remove the paper diary in the garbage disposal. An hour later, he changed his mind, but to change the status of the journal failed. Breath, closed his eyes, konnekchus.

Tags

See also

New and interesting