How to behave in the presence of men, who do you like? Here are some tips published by the British publication The Daily Mail in 1938. Whether these rules are outdated today? Judge for yourself!
1. Dress in her boudoir, and not in the presence of men. Be prepared to be released in time to which you have agreed.
2. Men are not too attracted to women who borrow handkerchiefs and leave them on the spot lipstick. Apply makeup, when no one sees you.
3. Do not be sentimental and do not try to play on the emotions of men. Men do not like tears, especially in a public place.
4. Do not attract the attention of other men, even if you accidentally overdo it with liquor. Otherwise, the first date may be the last.
5. Do not talk with a man during the dance. If he invited you, then wants to dance, not talk.
6. Never sit in a cheeky pose as if spreading on the sofa, and do not look at him extinct eyes, even if you are really bored. Sit down as if you are always ready to stand up, close your mouth, listen to the man in silence.
7. Rear-view mirror in the car is not meant to make you get better. It is necessary to ensure that the driver's view of the road.
8. Do not be nice to the waiter when placing. The man deserves to your attention belonged to him completely.
9. If you have a large bust, wear a bra. And do not tighten your corset too tight.
10. Do not behave familiarly in public. Do not make a show of their relationship - a sign of bad taste. Do not enter a man confused and never insult him publicly.
11. Do not talk to a man about clothes and do not try to describe him her new dress. Discuss the fact that he is ready to discuss.
12. Some girls are getting smarter by al * Expose, but it is better to be silent ...
13. And do not drink too much otherwise the man might think that all his evenings you spend in an embrace with a bottle.