Nikita Mikhalkov switched to film on wine

director Nikita Mikhalkov, is developing a new activity: the winemaker and now he plans to sell its own product in the Russian market. The head of the Union of Cinematographers admitted that he produces his wines at one of the vineyards of Tuscany, bought together with a partner. Hobbies Mikhalkov for several years, but its plans to supply wine to Russia, he spoke only now. While branded N. Mikhalkov produced only red wine, but the director promises that will be white. Cinematographer said he had conducted experiments on humans, and all were satisfied. "I experienced this wine for people who understand it, and they highly appreciate it - said Mikhalkov. - For me it was even more pleasant to other creative achievements! When Russia came Silvio Berlusconi, I treated him and Vladimir, and the Italian prime minister has left me a note & lt; ... & gt ;: «Nikita, thank you for your attention and especially for wine!". " In Russia, wine Mikhalkov called Dodici (or "12" in Italian - in honor of one of the films director) should appear "in the near future", is currently being negotiated with suppliers. Volume shipments should reach 250 thousand bottles a year. Mikhalkov retail price is not yet known, but experts believe that this wine gets into a "good price category" - about 1 thousand rubles per bottle.

Tags

See also

New and interesting