Man - the clever, cunning and brazen creature on earth. Few interesting facts about him.
1. Hauchnoe name navel - umbilikus.
2. A person who smokes a pack of cigarettes a day, drink half a cup of tar per year.
3. Man - the only representative of the animal world, the ability to draw straight lines.
4. The length of hair on the head to grow by an average person in their lifetime - 725 kilometers (just kidding, 725 millimeters).
5. blond beard grows faster than brunettes ...
6. When you smile at the person "working" 17 muscles.
7. The surface light - about 100 square meters.
8. Human DHK contains about 80,000 genes.
9. Men are considered dwarfs with growth below 130 cm, women - below 120 cm.
10. White blood cells in the human body live for 2-4 days, and erythrocytes - 3-4 months.
11. Hazvaniya fingers from the French: pus, index, Major, anyuler, orikyuler.
12. Each person finger bent during the lifetime of about 25 million times.
13. The size of the human heart is approximately equal to the value of his fist. The weight of an adult heart is 220-260 g
14. The composition of the human body includes only 4 minerals: apatite, aragonite, calcite, and cristobalite.
15. The human brain generates a day more electrical impulses than all telephones of the world combined.
16. A phenomenon in which light from a strong person loses the ability to see is called "snow blindness».
17. The total weight of bacteria living in the human body is 2 kilograms.
18. In the human brain per second occurs 100 000 chemical reactions.
19. Babies are born without kneecaps. They appear only at the age of 2-6 years.
20. The area of the surface of human lungs is approximately equal to the area of a tennis court.
21. From the moment of birth in the human brain is already there are 14 billion cells, and the number is up to his death is not increased. Haprotiv, after 25 years, it is reduced to 100 thousand per day. One minute you spend reading the page, kills about 70 cells. After 40 years of brain degradation is accelerated sharply, and after 50 neurons (nerve cells) shrink and reduced brain volume.
22. In psychiatry syndrome accompanied by depersonalization, violation perception of time and space, their own body and the environment, officially (!) Called "Alice in Wonderland».
23. The small intestine when a person lives has a length of about 2, 5 meters. After his death, when the muscles of the bowel wall relaxes, its length is 6 meters.
24. In humans, approximately 2 million sweat glands. The average adult man with every liter of sweat lost 540 calories. Men sweat approximately 40% more than women.
25. The right lung human accommodates more air than the left.
26. An adult person makes approximately 23,000 breaths (in and out) on the day.
27. Over a lifetime, the female body produces 7 million eggs.
28. The human eye can distinguish 10 million colors.
29. In the human mouth about 40,000 bacteria.
30. Papafobiya - is the fear of the Pope (Rome)! ..
31. sneeze with your eyes open is impossible.
32. The human spine 33 or 34 vertebrae.
33. Women blink approximately 2 times more often than men.
34. The smallest cell in a man - sperm cells.
35. The strongest muscle in the human body - language.
36. In humans, about 2000 taste buds.
37. In Mesopotamia for the death of a patient of the doctor who treated him executed, and for blindness - dazzled.
38. At birth the child's body about 300 bones in adulthood there are only 206.
39. The human body contains as much fat as you need to produce 7 bars of soap.
40. Hervnye pulses in the human body is moving at about 90 meters per second.
41. Human hair thicker soap film is about 5,000 times.
42. 36.8 million - the number of heartbeats a person for one year.
43. Men are about 10 times more often than women suffer from color blindness.
44. Human gastric juice containing 0, 4% hydrochloric acid (HCl).
45. Almost half of all human bones are located in wrists and feet.
46. Medieval doctors when in doubt in the diagnosis diagnosed "syphilis».
47. People with blue eyes are more sensitive to pain than the rest.
48. Hogti on the fingers of his hands grow about 4 times faster than on foot.
49. During the life of the human skin is replaced about 1,000 times.
50. There are more than 100 different viruses that cause a runny nose.
51. hit his head against the wall, you can save 150 calories per hour.
52. In the adult human body, about 75 kilometers (!) Of nerves.
53. bulimia - it's indomitable appetite.
54. Partenofobiya - a fear of virgins.