1. The human heart, torn from the chest cavity, can really continue to fight for a short time, since it is equipped with its own electrical system, while continuing to receive oxygen from the outside air.
2. The stomach acid is so strong that every 3-4 days we have a completely new gastric mucosa.
3. The human nose can detect odors 1 billion.
4. We sneeze at speeds of 160 kilometers per hour.
5. In our body 96 560 km of blood vessels. That's enough to circle the equator of the Earth 2, 5 times.
6. Every day our heart creates enough energy to truck could drive 32 km. Over a lifetime, the heart generates so much energy that the truck could travel up to the moon and back.
7. The average person throws so much skin in a lifetime that by 70 years of it, you can sculpt a person weighing 47 kg.
Interesting facts about the person
8. If you look at the clear night sky and see the Andromeda, this means that your eyes are so sensitive that they can catch a tiny fuzzy spot of light that is being our nearest neighbor galaxy, located at a distance of 2, 5 million light years away.
9. A person can snore at 80 decibels. It's like sleeping next to a pneumatic drill, split concrete. The noise level exceeding 85 decibels is considered dangerous to human ears.
10. A person produces in a lifetime is enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
11. You are a member of 7, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000, 000 (7 octillion) atoms.
12. Each of these 7 octillion atoms - billions of years.
13. Neurons send information to your brain at a speed of more than 241 kilometers per hour.
14. In addition to the five senses, we have an additional sense called proprioception, which combines knowledge of your brain that make the muscles, with a sense of the size and shape of your body so that you can know where your body parts in relation to each other. So you can accurately touch your nose, even his eyes closed.
Interesting facts about the structure of human
15. Your heart rate changes, and imitates the music you're listening to.
16. Your brain is awake generates enough electricity to light a bulb.
17. Your bones become stronger as a bar of steel the same size would weigh 4-5 times more. For comparison, 16 cc of bone can theoretically bear at least 8626 kg, which is approximately five trucks. Can bone actually sustain such a load, it depends largely on how quickly the force transmitted.
18. Despite the fact that they are stronger than steel and 31 percent of bone is made up of water.
19. If the human eye would have a camera, it would have 576 megapixels. For comparison, the cost of high-resolution camera of 80 megapixels will cost about $ 34 000.
20. Experts identified that the human eye can distinguish 10 million different colors.
21. If you do not unwind the DNA in all the cells of our body, it is spread over 16 billion kilometers. The distance to Pluto and back.
22. Throughout the life of long-term memory can hold 1 quadrillion (one million in the fourth degree) of individual pieces of information.
23. The human brain is particularly the prefrontal cortex, which is responsible for social skills and understanding of other people, it develops until middle age (about 40 years).
24. During the life expectancy heart pumps about 178 million liters of blood. That's enough to fill 200 tank cars.
Facts about the body
25. Our body produces 180 million red blood cells per hour.
26. A normal pregnancy lasts about 9 months, and the longest period of gestation was 375 days, or 12, 5 months.
27. During pregnancy, if the mother is suffering from organ damage, a child in the womb otpravlyaetstvolovye cells to restore it.
28. To make a step 200 is activated muscles.
29. The researchers found 1,458 new species of bacteria in the navel.
30. Most of the astronauts in space are above 5 cm.
31. In one cell contains 6 billion DNA levels.
32. For every fertilized egg is competing 200 - 500 million sperm that want to transfer their DNA.
33. We spend one third of our lives in a dream.
34. Research has shown that we can switch your sleep cycle - circadian rhythm, shine on the back of the knee.
35. A person can survive without food for 2 months.
36. The taste receptors have not only the language, but in the stomach, intestine, pancreas, lung, anus, testes and brain.
Facts about brain
37. In our brain formed new connections between neurons every time we form memories.
38. Scientific evidence shows that even a small power changes the way the brain works, usually by reducing the degree of empathy.
39. You can live for 5-10 minutes without oxygen before brain cells start to die.
40. Our brain is 60 percent from fat.
41. The human brain begins to devour itself in a final attempt to avoid hunger.
42. Phobias - possible memories that are passed genetically from our ancestors.
43. Samoprogrammiruemaya response to a particular stimulus is called emotion.
44. Long-term memories to create a permanent and lasting physical changes in the brain.
45. If you adjust your facial expressions to express any emotion, you will begin to feel these emotions.
46. The human eye can see only a small part of the field of view at a time, so it makes 2-3 saccades (saccadic eye movement) per second to complete one full picture.
47. When you think you do not give out the original memories and imagination, which are not just holes, but also completely new parts.
48. We forget the information to protect yourself from information overload and emotional hangover that helps us to think faster and absorb new information.
49. Our brain is able to learn new tasks, such as a new piece of music during REM sleep. REM sleep also improves the performance of tasks related to procedural memory, or knowing "how to do something».
50. For a society characterized by "canonical perspective", which means that we see certain things the same way. For example, when the researchers asked people from around the world to draw a cup of coffee, almost all people have painted it from a position slightly above and slightly offset to the right or to the left, but almost no one drew directly on top of the cup.