Wild Russia by nature photographer Igor Shpilenok

Says Igor Shpelenok: "We all come from childhood ... The idea to start photographing nature came to me in 13 years, when in his wanderings on spring Bryansk forest glade I found amazing with hundreds of snowdrops. It seemed unfair that this beauty I see only one of several billion people living on earth. Two weeks later I persuaded my grandmother to buy me a camera, but when a brand new "Change-8M" back into the clearing, I realized that too late. Flowers grew on the site of the high summer grass. I waited a whole year next spring and also studied photography, wasting all my available material resources. April 25, 1974 I went back to the meadow and could not believe my eyes. At the site of clumps of snowdrops blackened inverted tracks tractor soil piled stacks of green wood. It was one of the strongest adolescent turmoil that determined my future life. Since the camera - my strong and loyal ally in the struggle for the salvation of the Bryansk forests - the place where I was born, lived and hope to die. " Fox potyagushki

Ocean rock

Misha and Masha live in South Kamchatka Federal Reserve

Shaggy Philosopher

Future owners of the taiga

Small Zlodeich tailed Pope

Vegetarian

Kuzma

Bear in a couple of geyser

Kronotsky Volcano golden autumn

View of the Kronotsky from the mouth of the river in August Quiet

Another shot Kronotsky. This coastal tundra near the volcano is called: Wet

This cousin naparnitsa Kuzya, steals a rope from the yard cordon

Wild tulip

Bear footprints on the volcanic sand

Evening swim

Unhappy with the bather. This bear swam across a wide river in the lower reaches of the Kronotsky. For nearly crossed when he saw the photographer on the beach. Obviously not happy. Took out the bottom of the hind legs, looked unhappy, and sailed back. Photographer violated his plans ...

Foxtrot on the shore

Source: www.pokazuha.ru

Tags

See also

New and interesting