Growing up on the back of the tail turned a man into a god

City Alipurduar (Alipurduar), located in India, became an object of pilgrimage for most residents of West Bengal. The fact that the walking man lives with 37 cm of the tail. According to the tabloid Mirror, residents Alipurduar Indian city with the greatest respect for the 35-year-old Chandra Oraon (Chandre Oraon) because of its anatomical features - hangs from the back of an Indian 14, 5-inch (36, 83 cm) tail.

They believe that man is the reincarnation of the Hindu god Hanuman ape and are willing to prove their words. Thus, the Indians say the skeptics that Chandra has a divine trait is the ability to climb trees without effort.

Many loyal fans of "deity" ready to overcome great distances to take place in the queue to his house and heal or to receive a blessing by touching a 37-inch tail.

"The son of my brother had a very high fever, and he felt bad, - says Monica Lakda (Monika Lakda), which came into Aliupurduar in order to see the impromptu shrine. - We gave him medication, but it was getting worse, and then we decided to come to Chandra and receive his blessing. Shortly after our journey child recovered. We believe that Chandra is the embodiment of a deity, because he was even born on the day of St. Hanuman. " But doctors who have come to the conclusion that hairy appendage is a rare congenital defect, have wanted to help the man and asked him to remove the tail.

Their words led "deity" appalled and Chandra flatly rejected the idea of ​​the operation. "After my mother tried to cut it off, I became very ill and nearly died. Then my family members were told that the disease - it is a sign that points to the divine origin of my tail, and you can not get rid of it "- so argued the Indian his refusal. Despite the fame and universal veneration, man recognizes that being tailed man is not always pleasant. "When I was little, the children of my village laughed and teased me. With age, the problems were compounded because the girl refused to meet with me. They openly declare that the reason for this attitude - which grew on the back of the tail. However, in 2007, the year I was able to get married, but we have no understanding with Maina "- he said.

According to his wife Chandra, their family life did not work because of lifestyle man and his appearance. "He likes to live like a monkey and constantly climbing. In addition, its appearance is poor - the woman explained. - My parents died when I was very young and his brothers had to marry me off, so I had to compromise - to become his wife Chandra, although I did not like. "

Source: fedpost.ru/lydi/44742-vyrosshij-na-spine-xvost-prevratil-muzhchinu-v-bozhestvo.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting