WHAT IS A MISSION?

The mission comes when you follow his destiny, that is changed disadvantages into advantages. At least three disadvantages you've turned into a state of calm and ease. When you have one, and became a friend, (not stuck in it and started to feel pride and importance) - moved to another level.

So. This different level - are you in a state where the flow of your feelings of attitude becomes natural.

LEVELS OF TRANSFORMATION.
1) physics. We were born with the matrix, which we laid the birth: day, month, year, place of birth.

2) Then we gain experience, ie, when we fills bumps and gain some knowledge.

3) Then we have the insight - this feeling: bad-good, right or wrong, it is worth, it is not necessary.

4) Then the feeling when we do not just feel where to go (we no longer feel - it's much thinner), and we understand why, how, and how this should be done.

5) Then we go out in the natural. Of course - this state when you start to act and agree: this friendship, to work with it, live with it, go with it, with the company to create or develop here: the language to learn, do not do it just to buy this yacht buy this particular car. And you yourself do not explain why, how, what sort of dignity. I liked it, I act, I'm doing this.

This is the first stage of the mission where you have enough energy without having to spend it at the scenery, people and events, which will push you in the direction in which you want to move.

6) Then there is the state of lightness, transparency and have you become a God, and that means that HIMSELF zero point at which you start to develop, but it estestvennost- threshold mission.

When you become natural, this ceases to be artificial, cease to adapt, sticky, blame, excuses start to be honest with yourself.
When you do not have a rush and you live as a man or as a woman and in each other see men and women who are able to quickly switch. Here. You went out on a mission and you have a state of transparency, which means naturalness, which means when you have no dogma, and opinion, which is the feeling of direct interaction with your destination. What you currently registered as events in your life and your reaction to them.

© Alexander Palienko

Tags

See also

New and interesting