Canadian creates "monsters"





Monsters are everywhere! It is only necessary to know where smotret.Po at least thinks Canadian Aiden Glynn. 30-year-old easy way to create "monsters" in the streets of Toronto. Conventional garbage cans turn into creatures of another world, and the bench in a city park suddenly appeared eyes and teeth. "I do it because I think it's fun, and people enjoy what they saw," says Aiden.
"Feed me»

Canadian creates "monsters"



Thirsty go

Canadian creates "monsters"

Coat of tree

Canadian creates "monsters"

Mailbox watching you

Canadian creates "monsters"

Rolling, if you dare. This playground is hungry to curious children

Canadian creates "monsters"

Guard

Canadian creates "monsters"

You never know what might be inside the rusty chest

Canadian creates "monsters"

Smoke break

Canadian creates "monsters"

Gossips
"You know what I heard? ..»

Canadian creates "monsters"

I'm serious! Get up quickly! Anybody can see! »

Canadian creates "monsters"

Please do not forget to feed the monster.

Canadian creates "monsters"

Gold tooth: "Do not try to park the bike in my mouth, or I pierce your tire!»

Canadian creates "monsters"

They call him Rusty

Canadian creates "monsters"

Who said I was a square?

Canadian creates "monsters"

Give the word bird!

Canadian creates "monsters"

Even Marge Simpson would envy such a hairstyle

Canadian creates "monsters"

Translated specifically for fishki.net

--img17--

Source: www.dailymail.co.uk