You are not sure what to eat before a morning workout? Here are a few secrets to high-energy and a light breakfast.
Many women who are actively practicing in the morning until noon, we have to think carefully about their breakfast menu. Of course, I want to how to refuel (carbohydrate reserves are significantly reduced during the night, so on an empty stomach, we risk fizzle out quickly). But anyone - from professional to amateur rower cycling weekend - would nullify all the benefits of exercise, if you choose the wrong foods for breakfast.
What should be included in the breakfast of champions? Try to consume 30-50 grams of carbohydrate foods: Ideally, it should be a mixture of simple carbohydrates, "fast" energy suppliers, and complex - for endurance. This principle of Olympic athletes.
In order to experience the feeling of fullness and save power, add a little protein and fat (over the past some people have difficult digestion): 1 tablespoon soft curd (cream cheese), sour cream, cream, and so on. N. A couple of pieces of corn bread or 1/2 cup of skim milk per serving of cereal. Whatever you're eating, be sure to turn on the menu 230-450 g of water.
Of course, the selection of the optimum fuel for your 'fuel tanks "depends on the intensity and duration of upcoming workouts, as well as from the fact that better your stomach digests. When the load average (1 hour gym or yoga 30-40 minutes), the experts advise to use the recommended five dishes in our paper products - this is the best set. Use them in different combinations to get the desired 30-50 grams of carbohydrates - unrivaled tonic before training.
1. CEREAL loaf. Fortunately, whole grain bread, which many of us came to taste - a terrific snack before sports. A medium-sized piece gives us 50-60 grams of carbohydrates, which are easily converted into pure energy. It is recommended to eat it c 1-2 teaspoons butter (soft) cheese, sour cream, cream or peanut butter (to add the required amount of protein and fat). Try to choose whole grain bread or coarse grain.
2. Oatmeal. Oatmeal - Superstar healthy diet ever times when doctors determined that its consumption reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease. It is proved that oatmeal helps keep us strength during workouts. During the experiments, the young people ate porridge for 45 minutes before a workout on a stationary bike, and were able to pedal an average of 15 minutes longer than those who consumed the exact same number of calories, but ate at the same instant mixes with oatmeal.
Oatmeal is rich in complex carbohydrates and fiber (1/2 cup of oatmeal or cereal contains 27 grams of carbohydrates and 4 grams of fiber). She slowly delivers glucose to the muscles, which helps to maintain the necessary level of long energy. To improve the taste sprinkle with a teaspoon of brown (raw) sugar and place a handful of berries, then pour 1/4 cup all skim milk.
3. READY MIX DRY CEREAL flakes (from grains, cooking of the past). When it comes to endurance, you may prefer the classic oatmeal, but then in the dry grain mix enough carbohydrates (in 1 cup - 24 grams plus 3 grams of fiber). Furthermore, people who eat in the morning, mix cereal, during the day to consume less fat than those who prefer other foods for breakfast.
For a nutritious, but not burdensome breakfast pour on top of cereal 1/2 cup skim milk (it will enrich your menu, protein and calcium). Add as vitamin-rich fruits (berries), for example a handful of blueberries, strawberries or sliced kiwi.
4. orange juice. While some people are able to eat a full breakfast right before jogging, others not at all able to eat before training. If you belong to the second category, drink 100 grams of orange juice - it will give you 15-20 grams of simple carbohydrates for instant supply of energy, as well as a portion of antioxidants present in the blood helps reduce the risk of muscle damage.
5. bananas. This fruit is not accidentally became number one snack for athletes, triathletes and long-distance runners. In a medium size banana contained 26 g carbohydrates, as well as potassium and magnesium, which help to better muscles to contract. If you are sickened by the thought of absorbing bananas in its natural form, resembling the monkeys, put them in a blender with a small amount of ice cream, strawberries, low-fat yogurt and fruit juice - and get a well-balanced, nourishing and palatable dessert.
WHY win those who eat breakfast?
According to a survey of more than 2,600 students, women who eat breakfast, often tend to eat less fat during the day than those who skip breakfast. And another reason why the Morning "refueling" reasonable: studies show that consumption of breakfast enhances brain activity and therefore intelligence.