On foot

Writes aquatek-filips:
Went directly above the clouds? And it is possible.
In the previous post, many asked, surprised me about these suspension bridge on the Ai-Petri - what is it? when there? can we go?
They appeared only this summer, set these bridges guys from KRM, selling extreme attraction of walking over the precipice.
Will they hang or not this summer - is unknown, since ambiguous attitude to the bridges.
Someone took the idea to cheer someone opposed. Photographers complain that spoiled the view from one of the most beautiful points on the board (but actively photographed bridges at dawn, because they have something new in the familiar and almost the same in all dawn landscape), the prosecutor's office in mid-autumn suddenly woke up that bridge is illegal (and before that a few months and mustache not muzzle), and even reserve outraged - as it is, in our territory illegally earned money (and also not when installed bridges, and after the fall risen noise) .
It's like a story with a suitcase on the Red Square. All woke up when everything is already installed. And before anybody sleep, nor spirit. Something I doubt that in both cases is really possible without "coordination" for a bribe or even begin to mount something. All, of course, were aware of and get their kickbacks, and when the uproar made big eyes.
But all these disassembly shall remain showdowns, I'll show these bridges at dawn.

Bridges lead to two points located in the vicinity of the top of Ai-Petri to a free-standing rock with a cross, which is part of the so-favorite photos Jags.
In fact, the rock with the cross is the "crossroads" of the two bridges.

How can you complain about the spoiled view, if the first rays of the sun offers a kind of alien.
The feeling that you are not in the Crimea, and somewhere in Southeast Asia.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting