Frozen fish or meats

I want to tell you about one of the best delicacies in the world - about the Yakut stroganina. Sliced ​​- frozen fish or meat, one of the main dishes of northern cuisine (popular in northern Russian, Yakut kitchen, Komi).

Many people think: there frozen fish - there's your steak. This is not true. Not every fish is suitable to stroganina. Best - whitefish, cisco, white salmon, sturgeon, whitefish. However, if need can be done Sliced ​​char, trout, peled, even from whitefish. But it should know some rules.

On stroganina it is only "live", not "asleep" (ie not died in networks) fish. This is the first. Feed guest Sliced ​​fish snuloy revered for insult. Second, removing the fish from the net, you have to swipe her head on the ice. Once the fish lie there in the cold for 15-20 minutes, it should be lightly knead, ruffle and straighten, and then finally freeze. After 10-12 hours in the cold 30 degrees from it is possible to prepare a dish.

In Yakutsk I bought stroganina from this seller, she made me a discount in exchange for the photo) By the way, even in Yakutia steak is not cheap, but in Moscow it is insanely expensive.

Sliced ​​served to the table cheese, frozen, cut "chips." It tastes like ice fish - very tasty.

Cut into chips, better in small portions, to prevent premature defrost.

For a taste of stroganina dunk in the "makalovo" - salt mixed with ground black pepper in a ratio of 1: 1.

The festival "Winter begins with Yakutia" in Yakutsk I got to the city competition "Sliced ​​2013».

Objectives of the competition: to increase the prestige of the Yakut national cuisine, the promotion of national traditions of hospitality and strengthening the traditions of cooking fish.

Yakut flavor carries no shutku-)

The competition was attended by teams of urban social organizations, councils and suburbs, have the skills to quickly and accurately to cut fresh-frozen fish.

The team consists of 2 people. Whittle man, a woman puts on a tray.

Works of participants surprised her fantaziey-)

Participants clearly affect current topics.

Competition for speed planing

Have you tried stroganina?

--img17--

Source: nikitskij.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting