Insomnia

(Lovers of speeches without mats you can not read).

But I'm damn I can not sleep when the circle is created a total fucking fucked up and still not change.
When at any time can kill, rape, rob, when I need to look like fagot suck shit when any good news out of ten important when Snickers weighed three years ago, 57 grams, a year ago, 53 grams, and now 50 (and the price of more expensive)))) when used to come to the boutiques and buy a damn JUICE !!! One hundred percent. And now we have the nectar, the drink (10% juice content?!? So even in the dining room not naёbyvali). When you say that you just Russian, then you Natsik dull and generally love their people is an obvious cocks.
I do not like when millions of people are held around the fairy tale that will lead them to the abyss.
I do not like loans (just five minutes you will receive 900 euros !!! URA Shit !!! INTEREST such that sickening!)
I do not like the fact that we are constantly imposed on what we do not need.
I do not like that more and more dull dermische removed in the film that hits and songs of the year becomes a composition consisting of 4 and 14 sounds and words (it's just ohuet possible).

Damn I hate that we forget just enjoy what we have and that we are not alone. We not only that the sun shines, we need this whore to remove the iPhone 5 fuck !!! In INSTAGRAAMMMMMM ...

I hate that I myself was a victim of the Internet, sitting here priceless days.

I do not want to suffer total "equality" with women. I want to open the door for her, behind. I want to wake up when it is tired and wants to sit down. I want to give her clothes when she was cold and receive adequate answers, well, at least ... to appreciate.

My Jam golden domes of our churches and crosses a kilogram to the patriarchs. This is damn what?!? The obvious conclusion - the church is the way we have, keep the sheep in the stall. Multiplayer talk in the church !!! Multiplayer !!! As Jehovah's Witnesses.

I do not want to keep quiet about the fact that the same countries sell weapons and unleash a war in which killed those who did not guilty of anything.
Opa! STILL You Step-a fucking atom bomb. You generally imagine the joke? People can blow up the earth 40 times ... THAT FOR KINDERGARTEN! Why more than once then?))))
From weapons threaten our time killed all living things. It has more than once proved it. VSEE live in fear and anticipation.
I do not want to use, and even see the money that is not backed by anything whore! WHAT LOGDOK! How can we build aircraft carriers for the paper!?! ?? KAAAAAAK QC BLYAYAYA MYY to such garbage has come !!! THIS ASS negros just ... simply.

And you thought all that we live well only because the others live badly?

Thank you for the fact that sometimes we listen to each other. I do not want to keep quiet about everything that worries me. I want a world where we can love. Where there equally black, white, yellow, and so on people.

Where each culture and religion can take the best, even more enriching themselves and share their experiences with others.

You live here are some good in the world, where you come across good people, where you smile. I thank you for it, it's invaluable contribution to the present and the future. However, we probably stand somewhere in the middle, we - those who cling and he still reads these words.
And it means we have a share of responsibility for everything that happens around and the phrase "I do not ёbet" nobody fuck. You should not care about what you look.

We discovered the endless horizons of space and time, the endless expanse of the universe ...

Let's change the direction of our current, clean rivers ... or wean me to think so.

Please do not likes. Write! We're together. We- one big organism.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting