"Do not put out the light of his love"

One woman complained to a neighbor at her friend, offended her. Neighbor comforted her and persuaded her friend to forgive.

- Excuse me? But how is it? After what she did to me? No evil can not forgive - woman said And anyway, why should I love people who do not love me, why do I have to do good, when all around me deceive, betray, and do mischief?

- I'll tell you a story - says her neighbor.
"Here was a man. And he asked Mother Nature to make the night was light, to light the candles, and not to be warm in the winter to heat the oven does not. But Mother Nature knows best how and what should be, so she did not heed the request of the person.
Angry with her man, and decided: "Oh, you're so right? Well then, I will not be light at night to light, and they will not give you light. And in the winter to heat the oven, I also will not, so it does not heat to warm you. I even open the door to the street going to the heat in the house and left, then see how you will be cold ".

- Well, fool - interrupted story neighbor woman - thought that it shines its light nature, and its warmth heats it in the dead of winter. Arrogant fool! But this is first and foremost it was necessary to him. And she- matushka- take care of itself.

- So why are you - ask a neighbor - to do the same?
 - I? - Surprised woman.
 - Yes, you are. Why do you tushish light of his love, when darkness thickens around you, and why do not you light a hearth of his heart, when there blows cold hearts of men?

Than to sit in the dark and wait until someone you shine, is not it better very "light up" and devote himself and others? Because then you will see the path itself and possibly the surrounding see it and go through it with you, hand in hand. And than to sit in the cold and wait for someone to warm you, is not it better to ignite center of his heart and his warm and very warm to warm the hearts of others, and then, suddenly, their hearts become warmer will not blow so cold.
(Author: Sergey Shepel)

Tags

See also

New and interesting