For those who work





Good time of day fishkyane.Otrabotav 18 days, I seized upon kanikul.Zdravstvuy festive mood! Soon I will return to my family, but I'm happy avansom.Ustalost konechno.Esche necessary to bring the Christmas tree, but also throw it to March 8 uspet.A is visited only SvoyuSotsSet-Chips ...
WTF? Yes google yourself a personal forum for PolitIzliyany.
Well, I decided to become a holiday Beavers DD.Moroza.
For those who work



For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

For those who work

Very sad.
But the mood is that you do not want even a backward reminded that they are children in diapers indigo.Kto all-just smiled molchu.Kto +
Probably zaminusyat me, but I'm saving up for it and.

For those who work

Source: