Love at a distance

This story is about the incredible love story of two photographers who live in different countries and had never met, but they love each other like crazy and create joint images. How is this possible? Read more. Aaron - young and creative photographer who lives in America. Rosie is also a photographer, but living in the UK. By chance, they noticed each other on the Internet. Young people began to closely monitor each other's work, which resulted in mutual sympathy. And then there was a simply amazing thing: do lovers come up with a joint photograph, while at the same time for the 7000 miles apart.

Rosie pictures of themselves and send the results to Aaron, who picked up the light, color, interior theme image Rosie, "glue" her frame with your photo and create a single collage.

"This is our first joint photo, even though we never saw each other. Soon I will be the happiest girl ».

The result is that the guess that these young people are not together, it was almost impossible. "We decided to create a world in which we can be together. In these photos we are so close, as if we were a real couple. So we can express love for each other, "- wrote in his blog guys.

"I think we will meet soon, and that we are now closer than ever. Every night I feel that it is next to me, and not through thousands of kilometers of wire telephone lines. We almost together, and this is the most incredible feeling in the world! »

"It's been two months since we became dependent on each other, and I fell in love head over heels».

"This should be our first kiss».

"We took this picture, based on my bedroom. All this took about 2, 5 hours, but the result is simply magical. We are so close and yet so far ».

"I'm so glad that we finally see you soon, and very excited before our upcoming meeting».

"I never needed someone so much in my entire life, and now I feel so helpless. I never loved so unconditionally, as Aaron loves me. He is the most amazing person on this earth. I want to you ».

The story that she told Rosie, quickly sold all over the internet and photography lovers received a lot of responses. After 9, 5 months of the relationship they meet in England on Valentine's Day.

"When I went to meet with Aaron at the airport this morning, I was very excited and constantly nervous. And when I saw him among the passengers flown the aircraft, it has become a worry. At this point, I was approached by an old woman and asked if I really Rosie Hardy. "Gosh, I Fooled Again" - I thought. Then she explained that she was sitting next to Aaron during the voyage, and that we will be really fun with each other. She also said that due to the fact that he has a lot of baggage and because of the fact that he could not explain why arrived in England, he was detained at customs. I am terribly frightened! At this very moment Aaron crept up behind me and took me in his arms! It was just perfect! Our story is just beginning! »

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting