Works of Arthur Thresh

"I do not want to be photographed me Arthur. It may happen that I am not ready to see the man whom he had me make out. And I know - he will see the real me "- so say about the work of Arthur Thresh.

Trash Arthur (Arthur Tress) - one of the most famous and controversial photographers of modern America. In his work he tries to use the photos to penetrate the mystery of dreams and dreams - childishly innocent, youthful unconscious, grown-up sex. Even if you are far from such a modern art, its unusual photos deserve to be seen.
tress02 Signed photos of Arthur Thresh

Trash Arthur was born in Brooklyn in 1940 to a Jewish family. Endless travel and divorce were the main impressions left over from childhood. He grew withdrawn and shy, and lived with his father a substantial segment of life, he witnessed his long extinction and death. This partly contributed to the later death was a major theme in his work.

"Instrument covering the death," as he calls the camera, Arthur Trash created his first work, which clearly emerges his interest in magical realism.

After obtaining a diploma in painting and art history, Trash moved to Paris and enrolled at the Film Academy, but soon realized that his calling - no movies, no painting, but "still pictures".

Trash embodies their fantasies on abandoned docks not far from his New York studio. According to him, he uses the language of dreams, folklore and ancient rituals, with frenzied adoration expressing passions and fears of the flesh. It combines sexy with reason and wisdom, creating amazing visual images.

©

Tags

See also

New and interesting