Rachel Bilson

Rachel Bilson is always very sweet and charming. From the earliest childhood people be touched, looking at her. Rachel says: "At school I was the youngest in the class. All adults always smiled when he saw me and told me what I was a cutie. " That it has remained, despite the fact that has come a long way already - the star of the series "The OC" to the leading roles in box-office films, such as in the movie "Ny York, I love you." When Rachel comes to the red carpet, she looks very stylish, and most importantly - very skillfully emphasizes his big eyes that make her look like a young deer, Bambi. Strange but true: Rachel prefers the most common makeup for all occasions - eyeliner, black mascara. And all lipsticks Bilson prefers hygienic lipstick with a touch - "this is what I need - a little color and a pleasant aroma." Well, this is a cutie Rachel!

Rachel tells her memories of high school, "I forced my mother to straighten my hair iron. Ordinary household iron! Yes, it nearly killed me, but I insisted on her! But I have all the photographs beautiful straight and sleek hair. "

The star of "Lonely Hearts" makes a very beautiful makeup with peach blush. Bilson says she just loves them, because they make it so feminine. Well, I can not argue, Rachel.

She was presenting the award for what it is - an icon for the youth. Rachel has not changed his style - for a reward, she came so sweet and humble. Her dark hair is collected in a pigtail, light makeup. Decent selection of youth!

Well, how this little beauty manage to maintain such shiny curls? The answer is simple - Rachel have a favorite brand of care products for hair - Kerastase. Cutie with amazing hair is recognized that shampoos and other means of this brand can work wonders with her hair, and they shine.

"No matter what my hair - slicked whether hair up or down - I love the mess on the head! I like that my hair is wavy by nature "- says Bilson. Looking at her hair, it is easy to understand. The star of "farewell kiss" can appreciate its natural beauty.

Rachel - guest star of the series "Chuck." This year, she is experimenting with different items attire. "The headpiece is there not only to wear it that day, when you have a bad hair lie. I like to add interesting details to along. " Rachel Bilson perfectly combines cute dresses with berets.

In Bilson is one of the main roles in the movie "Jumper". At the premiere she came with a nice make-up in the style of smoky-eyes, and dark shadows perfectly highlighted her huge brown eyes.

The star of the film "Waiting for Forever" Rachel bit obscured the roots and tips of hair smoothly into the light tone. Nothing more, again all very nice and natural.

One can only applaud Rachel Bilson, very cute cutie in the world!

Photo: instyle.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting