Teen Choice Awards 2011

Do not like to watch fashion shows or flipping the glossy magazines, but still want to keep abreast of fashion trends? See photos from the red carpet any more or less standing social event. Just what we needed - ceremony Teen Choice Awards 2011 which was held in Los Angeles last Sunday. Led by feshionistas such as Blake Lively, and Rachel Bilson, the ceremony turned into a demonstration of the most current trends both current and future seasons.

Nothing attracts attention like bright cocktail dress. Deep Color makes the image alive and immodest length shows magnificent legs. I am delighted with the choice of Blake Lively and Elizabeth Banks - colored skin always looks very original and unusual.

However, the dress Kate Dilli I too was very pleased. It has everything I love - turquoise, transparent sleeves and lace. It would seem that all of these elements can not coexist in the same outfit. And here and there - there is an example!

Kourtney Kardashian in an interesting dress of deep blue - an unusual design plus a beautiful color still stylish way.

Holland Roden in microplate green. In my opinion, too open - should choose just one thing - or a deep neckline, or a super-mini.

A small white dress - the safest way to look fashionable. White color always gives the image of solemnity, and the person - the freshness, that the hand of any woman. Taylor Swift has not changed his style and chose a short dress with a full skirt in a retro style. Simply and tastefully.

Maggie Q has decided to opt for a more adult way - pencil skirt and outdoor feathered top that delivered outfit from associations with office style.

I liked the image of Rachel Bilson. To gentle flying dress is not reminiscent of a bridesmaid dress, actress dilute it with studded suede ankle boots.

Safer little white dress can only be a little black dress. Although in the case of Avril Lavigne this statement loses its relevance - it is just the same dress is very dangerous, but it is not so much spoils. To express their individuality rocker Avril chose superobtyagivayuschee mini with transparent insert on the chest. An interesting accessory - white nail polish.

Ashley Greene has opted for a minimalist style - elegant black and white dress case, a minimum of decoration, delicate gold belt and sandals, gladiators. Hairstyle is also easier than you can imagine - direct glossy locks.

In black and white outfit she was born and Kim Kardashian. True, unlike Ashley, Kim preferred something more cheerful dress-case low-key length. On the contrary, feathered extra-mini with lace belt. But so as not to overdo it with the details and texture - a discreet white top and black classic pumps.

I'm scared to talk about it, but Cameron Diaz has disappointed me with their attire. We're all used to that Cam dressed very simply, but this time it was easier to nowhere. Bustier dress sand-colored almost merged with the skin and hair of the actress. Did not help either beige clutch or intricate sandals (incidentally, also with beige details). If Cameron chose a dress brightly or, at worst, made a bet on black, it would have been much more fun.

This is Kaley Cuoco, for example, also chose the outfit neutral color, but a very interesting style. Pleated ruffles in small peas make the image very feminine and delicate. But not boring!

Without attention, not left and the main trend of the season - shiny dresses. Zoe Saldana, which rarely disappoints us with their outfits, chose to enter the red carpet shimmering dress from Lanvin. Despite the fact that the dress looked like a foil, and times are in ethnic style is hardly fit into the overall concept of the dress, the image of Zoe was interesting.

The funny thing is trying to portray her dress star of "The Vampire Diaries" Kat Graham, dressed in ostrich feathers, fringe and crystals and all this with a hint of futuristic style.

Selena Gomez in a golden dress with a metallic sheen as if gathered for a school prom. However, it is supposed to age.

I can not say anything about the dress Lucy Hale - sequined dress with intricate cutouts some reason did not cause me any emotions. Here shoes - is another matter. Lucy apparently succumbed to the universal "gagamanii" and wore fancy shoes without a heel. Interestingly, it is convenient to go?

Apparently, yellow now in favor, no wonder three ladies dressed in costumes of cheerful colors. Another question - style outfits. Demi Lovato, for example, dressed in a lacy white and yellow dress with an elongated loop. I madly like a combination of colors, but I would have lengthened the trail ... or escaped altogether.

Tyra Banks recalls in this attire character comic about superheroes - leather strapless jumpsuit with yellow trim looks organically in the movies, but not in life. But I can not mention the figure of the former supermodel - it is, as always, out of competition.

Fergie in a fun print dress with a star (new collection of Dolce & Gabbana). I love the stars, so I can not criticize the outfit. But hair dye has not been canceled - a little of what the color looks unnatural blonde hair, so even black regrowth spoil the whole picture.

One can not imagine the red carpet ceremony, youth without bright prints. Chloe Kardashian chose classics - flying dress from Roberto Cavalli animal print. I love this dress designer!

Zooey Deschanel does not change his style is fun and retro dresses, this time with a floral print and lace trim.

Ethnic style in this time introduced Nikki Reed, dressed in a long dress with an original print in interesting colors.

The young starlet Anna Sophia Robb chose a cocktail dress with abstract print. It seems to be a pretty dress, and Anna herself is good, except that the image looks somehow empty. Something is missing.

Nina Dobrev Dress in a cage Vichy - a stunning tribute to Brigitte Bardot, who was crazy about this print. At Nina dress looks very cute and feminine.

Tags

See also

New and interesting