Stylish Girls

World gloss - it is the world's most stylish and fashionable people. Glossy magazines do not skimp on a range of trendy tops, involving the most stylish celebrities of the week, month or even year. We are all interesting to see the best of the best, because almost every day the stars are our attention his images of one another more beautiful. So that we were able to identify the most-fashionable Harper`s Bazaar magazine once again published the best bows in the past week (from 8 to 14 August). Fashion critics settled on 9 images that boldly (again according to them) can be called perfect.

9 takes place 29-year-old beauty Rachel Bilson and her image on the red carpet awards Teen Choice Awards. Critics recognized the dress Chloe, referring to the cruise collection 2012, and fashionable shoes with spikes from Brian Atwood - a wonderful combination. It seems to me that the bow is too simple. Not a decoration on the girl - it is somehow weird ...

8 Olivia Wilde takes place, "walk the" elegant black dress by Tom Ford in the coming autumn-winter collection 2011-2012 at the Berlin premiere of "Cowboys & Aliens." She became one of the most stylish, not only due to this understated dress, but also because of patent leather shoes Brian Atwood (second star in a row selects from this designer shoes), jewelry Carrera y Carrera, as well as an unusual hairstyle. Chic look! Confused only focus on breast Olivia ...

7 place went to Blake Lively, who complained to the Teen Choice Awards ceremony in a leather dress from Gucci and shoes from printovannyh Christan Louboutin. In this remarkable bright dress Blake won the award for best dramatic actress. I do not like Blake, but the image is stunning, so sunny!

6 place was given a stunning young mom - model Miranda Kerr. Her gorgeous maxi dress with floral print and stylish glasses. Gorgeous as always with her little adorable - son Flynn. Wonderful dress, confirming its excellent taste in this direction, I loved it, but the glasses, as for me, superfluous.

5th place takes another Victoria`s Secret Angel Adriana Lima, which is now heyndlaynerom this company. In New York, at the launch of a new line of bras The Showstopper Hadrian wore a simple white dress with an interesting neckline on the back. Pretty perfectly underlined its area.

4th place - Anne Hetteuey. Actress fashion critics once again pleases their clothes. At the premiere of One Day, in which Anne played a major role, the actress appeared in a sand-colored dress by Carven and satin sandals Roger Vivier. I absolutely do not like the dress Anne, I do not know why ...

3 takes place another actress Emma Roberts, who visited the party devoted to the launch of a line of handbags from designer Kate Spade. Emma dress shone in the Mirabelle from Kate Spade and red shoes by Brian Atwood, ideally combined with scarlet lipstick. Nautical theme - a win-win situation for girls with type. I like it.

2nd place critics gave Zoe Saldana, who appeared on the red carpet awards Teen Choice Awards in a glittering dress from Lanvin and shoes by Alexander McQueen. The image of a beautiful, but too variegated.

1 took the "red beast" Emma Stone, who delighted the critics by their appearance at the premiere of The Help in Los Angeles. Blouse, skirt, jewelry and handbag by Chanel shoes complemented by Brian Atwood (Christan Louboutin beware!). "What she was wearing over ?!" - I thought as soon as I saw these pictures of Emma, ​​but now it turns out this outfit at the height of fashion! I did not expect such a first place ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting