Rachel Bilson

On the cover of the latest issue appeared Cosmopolitan star of the show "Heart of Dixie" and a style icon for a variety of girls - Rachel Bilson, which many forever be remembered as Summer Roberts from the "lonely hearts".

About how they spend their evenings Hayden Christensen:

I love to cook, so often we make dinner at home and watch movies

About what it girl:

I am a very nice girl - I always put privacy in the first place. I am one of those girls who are preparing to the young man his favorite dish when he comes home in the evening.

On children:

I'm definitely a family man. I hope that my future will be children.

The fact with someone she would like to sing karaoke together:

With Eminem. Any song. Secretly, I always wanted to be a rapper.

On his style:

At any moment I first of all want to feel comfortable. I do not like to be too beautiful. I always try to add to such outfits something daring. I can well wear a wedding dress leather jacket. I was lucky that my boyfriend has no prejudice in terms of fashion. When I am absolutely sure that some my outfit seems crazy to him, he says "It looks great!».

The fact that she puts on a date:

Men like eyes. So, never miss it with tight-fitting dress or a short skirt.

The secret of her beauty:

I always wash my face with a cleanser before going to bed, but not in the morning. Maybe this is my secret.

On his style icon:

I try to take some things from the past and the present, too. If I had to fill your wardrobe with things one brand, I would choose Chanel. With Chanel can not go wrong.

About harmful attachments:

I watch a lot of bad reality shows like "Mothers and Daughters". Spicy Cheetos - my favorite food.

Oh what a cosmetic product it would take to a desert island:

Lip balm with SPF

That now makes Seth and Summer:

I think they are still married. Maybe he writes comics. She manages a charitable organization.

Tags

See also

New and interesting