I recognize gait

Recently I talked about what kind of shoes created for this spring's leading fashion houses. But there are also shoes by designers exclusively as an object of art, and not to trample them in the sidewalks.

Sometimes they look intimidating, but can not be denied - they invested a lot of talent and imagination.

1. Antonio Berardi
Of course, walking in these boots is not easy, but Victoria Beckham, for example, it was possible!

2. Christian Louboutin
In the words of Christian, "these shoes are not created in order to walk in them - they can except that lie!».

3. Eelko Moorer
It is difficult to say whether the shoes at all - but it looks quite fantastic!

4. Alexander McQueen
Alexander McQueen was inspired to create these unusual shoes classic footwear geisha.

5. Julian Hakes
They say it's the shoes. Anyway, this item can be used just for interior decoration, is not it?

6. Guo Pei's
The pattern on these shoes, of course, is very cute, but to go on such platforms backless downright scary.

7. Alexander McQueen
Oh, God, even the owner of the legs №1 Model Heidi Klum did not dare to stand on a platform! And yet, right - are necessary to keep his feet.

8. Polly Veirty
This fascinating creature called "Heels masochist." I do not know what else you can add!

9. Mathieu Missiaen and Julien Morin
And these shoes are generally paper, but if you look - in terms of utility, it is no different from most of the previous models. A beautiful but what!

10. Alexander McQueen
Yes, take the shoes are only the bravest dare! And we are not so bold, we'll just see.

11. LadyBWear
And those heels are officially the highest in the world and listed in the Guinness Book of Records!

Tags

See also

New and interesting