Jennifer Lopez

Recently, the authoritative magazine People has publicly announced that the vacant position of the most beautiful women in the world with dignity took Jennifer Lopez. J. Lo herself admits that the title of the beauty of all the world is a result of years of physical training and meticulous care. "To be beautiful - it's part of my job," - says the singer.

Well, let's see how much work had to J. Lo to be in their 41 World beauty.

Jen, whose childhood and youth were spent in the famous and very safe area of ​​New York, Bronx, Preston becomes a graduate of the Graduate School. In recognition of the singer while she was full of hopes and big plans for the future: "I realized that I wanted to sing and dance, I want to act." The realization of his purpose in life came to Jennifer while watching "West Side Story", which shone actress Rita Moreno. Of course, since Jen has changed a lot, but in this pretty girl can easily guess a future star.

If you remember, the world Jennifer Lopez has become known primarily as an actress, and then as a singer. The first big role for her was the role of the Latin American diva Selena. With this picture the first time Jennifer was nominated for the prestigious "Golden Globe».

While Jennifer Lopez was the burning brunette and actively seek their own way.

Also in 1997, she first married a Miami waiter Ojani Noa. Exactly one year later, they parted.

But this we know Jennifer Lopez as a singer. In 1999, she released her debut album On the 6, from which the first single was the song If You Had My Love. Jennifer has already started to grope and did exploit his image of the fatal beauty, sex bomb, and just a cool stars.

Absolutely, that a significant contribution to a new way of Jennifer Lopez made her ex-boyfriend Sean Kobms (P. Diddy).

Around the same time the world learned about the most expensive thing a J. Lo.

Incidentally, one million dollars.

2002 - the beginning of a relationship with Ben Affleck.

It seems to me, that the company has acquired Affleck Lopez finally, the most bohemian and a star shine on the path of transformation from a sex symbol into a real diva.

Our days

Marriage, family life with Marc Anthony and the birth of children affected charming Jennifer Lopez the most favorable way. It has become even more attractive, soft and feminine.

Although sometimes allows himself to small stellar prank ...

... And the rest in ordinary human family.

Photo: people.ru, google.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting