Autographs stars

Surely every one of you somewhere in a closet or on a shelf in a frame resting someone's star signings. And even if not, you can easily ready to call a couple or two celebrities whose autographs you would have warmed the heart. Where do people have such a passion for collecting autographs - it is unknown, because the practical value they carry. But still nice, when you're memory is a piece of your idol. Today I'll show you a selection of celebrity autographs you to see who you sign greeting fans.

Emma Watson

Personally, I have a short, but a clear sign of Emma is direct association with her new hairdo. Despite the fact that at the end of the signature Emma puts incomprehensible squiggles resembling a star, line her handwriting clear and sharp, indicating that it has a balanced character, with permanent attachments.

Cameron Diaz

Handwriting Cameron - a smooth, rounded. Such handwriting peculiar to the people patient and easily adapt to new surroundings. I Diaz signature resembles a butterfly.

Megan Fox

It does not bother with the signature. She put some bukovku and all. But it is characteristic of very active people.

Angelina Jolie

Signature Angelina resembles Chinese characters. But I like the fact that her autograph looks very mysterious, like the inscriptions on ancient manuscripts awaiting decryption.

Nicole Kidman

Nicole beautiful signature. Pull up a bit awkward letters speak of stubborn, stubborn nature.

Lindsay Lohan

Lindsay just puts his initials, but it turns out nice and flowery. Handwriting Lindsay says that she is loving. In addition, the home did not man loves parties and holidays.

Eva Longoria

The strange Twirl, which gives Eve of signature touches me. Round letters give the nature of the strong and thorough person.

Demi Moore

Demi Moore is honest with his fans - it poses no signature, just sign your picture. It says that Demi - character stubborn and strong, she was used to doing everything on the conscience.

Sharon Stone

How Sharon leaves a signature, it gives a person a sensitive and prone to romance.

Meryl Streep

Angular letters in the signature Meryl - a sign of critical intelligence and competitive approach to life. The combination of rounded and angular letters means the ability to completely captivate all.

Uma Thurman

Thurman have a very light, airy style. Most likely, Uma goes through life with the same ease.

Tags

See also

New and interesting