Syndrome Pena

What is this syndrome is something like that? Many people confuse the term with infantilism or kidaltingom, but it's something else. Just prolonged childhood, childishness, refusal to grow up and, very often, the conscious.

Ie people at the right time (completely sane, adult, may even occupy high positions) have not forgotten how to be a child. In each person the child lives, adults usually suppress the child (and hence the creative aspect of his personality), because the current identity many shortcuts and templates, in which that person lives: ashamed to behave like a child, do not put an adult to behave well commercials. And eventually completely destroy the child. But to be a successful person - you must cultivate and child and adult, and parent. Here are some successful people who have managed to do it.

Michael Jackson lived on the estate with numerous attractions, which he called Neverland, also known as the country of Peter Pan. Michael said that in his heart he is Peter Pan

Johnny Depp says he feels Peter Pan

Woody Allen once joked: "My wife does not want to grow up. I take a bath, and she drowns my boats! »

Vivienne Westwood called Pippi Longstocking, at any age is the same Peppy

Tags

See also

New and interesting