Alex Pettyfer.

After watching the movie "I - Fourth," I was interested in the leading man, because before that I had never seen, or rather even say, see, but do not remember ... Alex was born in 1990, and in 2005 made his debut in the film, so for now his filmography very poor. Prior to his debut in the movie Alex was a model, with its modeling career began just too corny - he was spotted in a store of toys and ... voila! .. Alex became a model.

Young Alex:

After his first role in the TV series, he received an offer to play in "Stormbreaker", because of which, incidentally, refused to appear in "Eragon».

Then he starred in several films, but the widespread popularity brought him a major role in the film "I - Fourth»

Also in 2011, the premiere of another film with his participation, where he starred with Vannes Hudgens - "Beastly."

And that's what it turns out there:

Alex does not forget about his experience in the modeling industry, and continues to participate in various photo sessions.

Alex Pettyfer in advertising Burberry:

Speaking about his personal life - he dated actress Emma Roberts, with whom he starred in "Wild Child". Even I got a tattoo with her initials - ER, but they broke up, but the tattoo remained ...

After filming the movie "I - Fourth" began to meet with Diana Agron (again co-star)

There were even rumors that they got engaged, however, in early 2011 the pair still has left. After that, rumors that Pettyfer "bad" guy who loves solitude, is starting to disgusting conduct a large gathering of people and nature at it's not sugar. Plus even became part of his taturovka discussed in the groin area, where it is written «Thank you»

Well, it is probably too early to draw conclusions about what he could achieve in her acting career, while around his person a huge hype and it is at the peak of their popularity, however, no one knows what will happen in a few years - can we really forget, maybe he will be the most popular actor in the world ... will be seen ...

Photo: justjared.buzznet.com, alexpettyfersource.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting