RIP

How much has been written about the fact that the stars are the same people with their problems. However, gloss and glamor red carpet again and again makes us forget about the fact that they - like us, and we - the same as they are, and we are distinguished only profession (and material well-being).

Their frailty as undeniable as the fact that none of the bunker, which is building Tom Cruise to protect yourself and your family from a nuclear war, will not save them from losses.

John Travolta in 2009, lost his son Jett. Different sources report different causes of death: an epileptic seizure, drug overdose, some other reasons, but they will undoubtedly say one thing - it is a great tragedy in the family of the actor.

The four-year daughter Exodus Tyson was accidentally strangled cord length home.

The leader of the group Motley Crue, Vince Neil, malicious rock and rollschik showed their weakness when his daughter Skylar was diagnosed with cancer. The girl died at the age of 4 years. Neil founded a charity named Skylar Neil Foundation, which annually brings together millions of children with cancer.

Son of rapper Dr.Dre Andre died at age 20 from an overdose of heroin and morphine.

19-year-old son of actress Hunter Tylo Michael drowned in the pool as a result of an epileptic seizure.

Bill Cosby's son Ennis was murdered in 1997 after he was stopped on the highway to help Michael Marhazevu (do not know exactly who it is, but the name of it is Russian).

4-year-old son, Eric Clapton Connor fell from a window on 49 floor. The window was left open during the washing of negligence. Family tragedy was the reason for writing the song «Tears in Heaven».

Czech model Petra Nemcova in 2004 lost her photographer Simon Atlee and groom in Thailand during the tsunami. His body was found only in 2005.

Michelle Williams lost her father to his daughter Matilda Heath Ledger: "Please pay respect to our grief. My heart is broken. I am the mother of the most tender of a beautiful little girl who is the spitting copy of her father. All that I have now left is his presence inside her that every day becomes more and more obvious. His family and I can see how Matilda whispers something to trees, hugs animals, and goes strides, and we know that he is still with us. It will grow with the best memories of him. »

Losses in families celebrities a lot of children, husbands, fiancés, parents ... But all of this behind the scenes. We show only the shiny side of their lives.

Tags

See also

New and interesting