Eddie Redmayne

In his spare time, I wondered, where he did had happened to Eddie Redmayne and his case? I remember when I first saw Eddie in "Savage Grace", the first thought was that he was 100% gay. As it turned out had the impression of not quite from scratch, as in most roles, as in the film, he plays a young homosexual. Actually, what woman would think otherwise? Eddie extraordinarily beautiful, perfectly proportioned, gentle, sensuous lips and deep green eyes, all sprinkled with a million charming freckles and ginger served with a mop of hair - is not a miracle ?! Of course, gay. But to our great happiness - that's not true! Eddie Redmayne completely heterosexual, but as his new passion. So, who is she and what is now engaged in E. Redmayne?

The "Savage Grace" Eddie played with the Julianne Moore. Because of the controversial plot of the film, by the way based on real events, many then drew attention to the talent of the young actor.

At this point, Eddie had three to play in historical films such as "The Golden Age", "Another Boleyn Girl" and "Black Death", which cover the subjects during the reign of the Tudors. It is impossible not to notice that Redmayne perfectly copes with these roles, and the like reincarnation to face him, so to speak.

Just E. Redmayne managed to achieve incredible success in the field of theater. In 2010, he won a Tony Award for her role in the play "Red". What is striking, the actor colorblind, so he has no idea what it looks like red. That's the irony!

And Eddie played in the play along with Alfred Molina.

Eddie has not gone unnoticed in the modeling business, and in 2008 signed a contract with Burberry.

At public events Redmayne always coveted decoration, especially since it agreeable and well-educated young man (he graduated from Eton and Cambridge).

Since Eddie exposed and now we know that he is not gay, document this. Now Eddie meets with actress Carrie Mulligan. Ehhh ... lucky girl)

Photo: dailymail.co.uk, models.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting