Spice Girls

I think everyone remembers the Spice Girls. Still, after all this it was one of the most popular girls' groups in the world, and if we consider only the commercial side of things, and the most popular. For example, I had a terrible fan girls - buy all the (then) tape with their songs and video clips, give light weight to his room with posters with their image, collecting clippings from the slightest information about them and danced at their songs so that the neighbors probably bad It became. I loved them ... and love now, because they were once a part of my childhood and my life. So what I am: I suggest a little dip in the band's history, see what were the "peppercorn" and what they have become.

Remember how it was: a few videos on the old songs of Spice Girls. Nostalgia!

And less recent video «Headlines»

Scary, Baby, Ginger, Posh and Sporty were the most recognizable team since John, Paul, George and Ringo. David Sinclair, biographer

So, on every order.

Geri Halliwell, or Ginger Spice

Red-haired Wild Child, which has been a favorite among fans of the band. It Geri dared to kiss Prince Charles, on his cheek leaving a bright trail of red lipstick ... and then pinched his butt.

Direct, loud, vulgar sexy girl dresses in outrageous fashions that demonstrated her outstanding breasts. It blamed the decay Geri Spice Girls, where she left the band at the peak of its success in 1999.

Today, Jerry, recording several solo, not particularly successful, albums, devoting his free time with her daughter Bluebell, Dublin fancy name Madonna (in honor of the beloved singer). Halliwell writes children's book characters which it withdraws from famous people, including a member Spice Girls.

Externally, Jerry has changed a lot - she got rid of the bright red unnatural hair color and brought his body in perfect shape. Despite the fact that the founding of the group has been more than 15 years, today Ginger Spice looks even younger and fresher than in late 1996.

Geri changed, matured, but still continued to kiss with Prince Charles))

Emma Bunton and Baby Spice

My favorite - and did not count how many tails I fashioned to my head during my childhood to be like this lovely blonde (funny to remember!).

The youngest in the group (that's why the Baby), famous for its caramel vocals, soft toys and lollipop that eat in unlimited quantities. All of her clothes were designed in the style of today's baby-doll, an essential attribute - shoes on prodigious platform for those times.

After the collapse of the informal group, Emma tried to do a solo career, releasing several singles successful and less successful albums on what and stopped.

Today Bunton - loving mother and wife.

It seems to me that apparently it has changed less than other girls - of course, gone funny tails, adding elegance and femininity in dresses, but charming smile remained the same.

On the rest of the "spice" in the continuation of the post ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting