Careful! Deodorant "old spice" leaves chemical burns on your body!

A huge number of people on the Internet complain that deodorant "old spice»

causes painful rashes and chemical burns, therefore, the court inundated with claims.

Rodney Colley of Virginia — main plaintiff in the district court in Ohio against the company, Procter & Gamble, the manufacturer of the product.

Collie says that he decided to buy deodorant Old Spice after I saw the advertisement of the company, which encouraged buyers to purchase the product to "smell like a man."

Seventy one million eighty six thousand one hundred thirty four

In accordance with court documents, before the plaintiff never had adverse effects from using any deodorant, but as soon as he switched to Old Spice, the side effects soon made themselves felt.

"after a few uses of the product Old Spice, [Colley] has gotten some serious rashes, burning and discomfort caused immediately stop using the product," says the lawsuit.

Forty one million six hundred ninety three thousand four hundred forty

The lawsuit States that Procter & Gamble already has a practice of using hazardous products, as well as the lawsuit lists the names of 13 more deodorants.

Tells that on the Internet a lot of people complain about the same damage as that of a Collie, but the company does nothing about it.

The representative of Procter & Gamble said Bastida that, although it is true that some buyers who got skin irritation and rashes from the use of deodorant are just a small part of the users of the product.

Forty seven million five hundred forty nine thousand six hundred eighty eight

"First of all, we are 100% sure that Old Spice is safe," says Damon Jones. "Tens of millions of men use our product safely and without any incidents for years."

Jones says that people who have rashes and soreness, aprosto sensitive to alcohol, the problem is not unique to Old Spice.

"We are convinced that the 0.01% of customers will have any reaction, it is not uncommon for any type of product," he said.

And added that "burns" as they described some of the buyers are not burns.

"This is essentially a reaction of the skin that can be caused by a large number of factors and ingredients."

Ninety six million one hundred twenty one thousand two hundred eighty eight

However, many people posted pictures in Facebook with the description of a painful, severe rashes, which they suffered after using the deodorant.

Many customers described the reactions as "chemical burn", including the mother, who talks about his 12-year-old son.

One woman said that she even went to the hospital where doctors confirmed that this is a chemical burn.

"I have to put burn cream that helps to ease the pain," wrote one woman in Consumer Affairs. "And very painful to lower your arm or wear a shirt with long sleeves. It's unbearable and it seems that it only gets worse."

Some users in 2014, wrote that the deodorant should be banned.

"I can barely move my hand up or down, the spot is fresh, silty and bright red," writes someone in the Consumer. "I don't know how this product is still for sale."

Jones said while he could not speak about specific claims in the lawsuit peredavlennyh if people have a reaction to the deodorant, you should stop using.And added that the company advises such people to try antiperspirant with a different composition.

"The safety of men who use Old Spice is the Foundation of everything we do," he says. "We are doing everything to ensure that our products are safe to use, and tens of millions of men use this product with confidence and without incident for many years."

As for the claim that counsel Collie Tom Connick said, I am sure that this problem is common and the other victims will join the shipping process.

"A significant number of other people having the same problem, already contacted us," he said.published  

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Join us in Facebook , Vkontakte, Odnoklassniki

Source: /users/1077

Tags

See also

New and interesting