In order to choose a deodorant which will not doubt, should be a good "sweat", as strange as it may sound. What are the parameters to choose a deodorant? On what characteristics you need to pay attention, so do not throw your money away and not to harm health?
Eighty nine million seven hundred ninety six thousand seven hundred twenty sixThe types of deodorants
Modern means of protection from sweat vary as a form of release and methods of application. When choosing a deodorant, you can stumble on such concepts as "deodorant" and "antiperspirant", "perfumed remedy", and even two in one. What is the difference?
The pros and cons of various forms of production
- Deodorant is only a disguise, it only helps to hide the unpleasant smell, not even attempting to prevent the root cause.
- Antiperspirant – blocks that is sweating, acting on apocrine sweat glands.
- Antiperspirant deodorant is a versatile tool, which not only reduces the level of perspiration, but prevents odor.
- Perfumed desodorante — protects from sweat, but also can serve as an alternative to perfume for daytime use.
- Available in the form of aerosols.
- Pluses: has a powerful effect on the destruction of bacteria that cause odor.
- Minuses: quickly spent; people with sensitive skin they may contribute to irritation.
- Funds in the stick are powerful antiperspirants in solid form.
- Pluses: odourless, does not stand out against the main flavor;
- Minuses: dry a skin.
- Care in the form of a cream.
- Pluses: moisturizes and softens the skin;
- Minuses: pretty long soaks, so if you don't have to wait at least 10 minutes after application may stain your clothes.
The deodorant spray.Deodorant-stickDeodorant-creamRoll-on deodorantDeodorant gel
- The liquid in the vial during the rollover wets the ball, which is in contact with the skin.Pluses: easy to use, does not harm even dry skin.
- Minuses as a rule, has short-lived effect.
This protection from sweat, perhaps the most young.Pluses:
if you get dressed immediately after use, may stain your clothes.
What should be the composition of the deodorant? To make the deodorant not only fulfilled its basic functions, but also safe, and most importantly, natural in its composition must be:
1. Essential oil of mint, lime or lavender.
According to the principle of naturalness they reduce the level of sweating and also smell good. For added antibacterial action specialists add also tea tree oil.
Seventy six million nine hundred seventy five thousand fifty2. Jojoba oil, coconut oil.
Help to reduce sweating.3. Alunite.
This mineral can be described as a natural alum stone, which has an antibacterial and astringent effect. Many organic deodorants are alunite in its composition.4. Arrowroot
– a natural starch that provide absorbent action, while not clogging the pores.Hazardous ingredients1. Aluminum.
The brunt of aluminium causes the functioning of the sebaceous glands, simply blocking them. It also adversely affects an important hormone of the female body – estrogen, which is responsible not only for the good work of the reproductive and cardiovascular systems, but also for normal condition of hair, nails, skin.2. Parabens.
Adversely affect the General condition of the human body and can cause serious allergies.3. Triclosan
. This element is strictly prohibited to use in European countries and in the United States. Along with an unpleasant smell, it kills the microflora of the skin.4. Propylene glycol.
This element in the composition of the deodorant has an antibacterial effect, but can disrupt the functioning of the liver and kidneys. The PEG is prohibited in European countries and in the United States.5. Alcohol.
It can be found in the composition of solid deodorants. Has a bactericidal effect, but also provokes the appearance of dryness and irritation of the skin.Shelf life and storage rules
The shelf life of the deodorant is about 30 months. However, each tool should indicate the shelf life after opening the bottle. We recommend you to get rid of protection from sweat in the case that it has changed its smell, color, and structure (deodorant has become grainy or watery). The quality of the deodorant depends on the storage conditions. Deodorants are stored in a dark place at a temperature up to 25 degrees. They are harmful temperature fluctuations. The sticks and gels must be closed tightly to have as little contact with air. published
P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©