Fatima Siad

Continuing the story of the new faces on the catwalks of the world, I want to mention one more attention darky beauty with a difficult fate. Fatima Siad Somali model began her career by taking part in the tenth season of the television show "America's Next Top Model," which ranked third.

Fatima was born on December 17, 1986, in Mogadishu. Her mother - Somalian, and his father is of Ethiopian origin. The girl's parents divorced, and she grew up with her mother and two older sisters, who were later killed during the civil war. After the death of their mother, Fatima decides to flee to America. According to the girl, in Africa, they lived in a hut without running water and she at that time was low self-esteem. Siad was subjected to terrible surgery - female genital mutilation at the age of seven. In the US, she was educated at Bryn Mawr College.

BCBG Max Azria, Summer 2010

US Marie Claire, July 2010

Essence Magazine September 2010

Vanity Fair:

Neiman Marcus Catalogue (October 2010)

The model does not like to be compared with Iman.
First of all, I - no Iman. She is beautiful and amazing, she is a wonderful woman, and I'm sorry that I can not be like her. But just because we're both from Somalia, this does not mean that we should be odinakovymi.

His last work was the undoubtedly talented model photo shoot for the magazine Arise Magazine. Fashion photographer Itesha Jordan chose for the girl topical theme: "Flowers and a woman." Fatima demonstrates the latest innovations in the field of make-up and hairstyles autumn-winter 2011.

Tags

See also

New and interesting