Temple of Earth

Temples of the Earth - a stunning series of works by the photographer Matjaz Crivitz, who spent most of his fotopraktiki spent traveling, in which he sought to capture the personality and the greatness of indigenous peoples, as well as
majestic scenery.
"People need to be a special place for worship and meditation - whether it be a church, mountains, rivers, or just a huge boulder ... The common feature of these places is the atmosphere surrounding them, service and meditation affect the newcomers. I wanted to capture that feeling of gratitude and reverence for life on Earth and share it with those who will be watching these pictures. For me, really difficult to convey the difference between the visual beauty of these places and the atmosphere and spiritual charisma. But I just feel it. And it can be dirty stupa and impressive peaks. »©

Evening Paryang village, western Tibet.

Djenne, Mali. Laundry in the river before the evening prayer.

Varanasi, India. Brahman praying on the banks of the sacred Ganges.

Lake Zbilje, Slovenia. Swans on the lake in the central Zbilje Slovenia.

Hari Mandir, Amritsar, India. Golden Temple after sunset.

Mae de Fatima, Mali. The women returned to the village near the Mae de Fatima.

Lake Manasarovar, Tibet. Holy Lake Manasarovar and mighty Gurla Mandhata wake up in the morning light

Corcovado, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Early in the morning on the Corcovado.

Masai. The man from the Masai tribe is looking at the Masai Mara plains.

Tsaparang Gompa, Hugo, Tibet. Full moon rises over Tsaparang Gompa in the realm of Hugo.

Meknes, Morocco. Berber in the mausoleum of Ismail Muli.

Bulag, Mongolia. Bridge.

Ahu Tongariki. Giant prehistoric stone statues on the island. Easter.

Labrang Monastery, Labrang. Monks pray at the monastery of Labrang.

Spring forest, northern Slovenia.

Sellers of fruit in Pingyao, China.

Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia. Island fishermen in the middle of the desert salt marshes Salar de Uyuni.

Stupa, Eastern Tibet. Stupa at Gattse in Eastern Tibet.

Matjaz Crivitz at work.

via

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting