Teresa Palmer, Felicity Jones and Kat Dennings

Some of these actresses have long been in films, someone just starting to take the first steps in the cine world, but it is now clear that the career of the actress worth watching. It's about three incredibly creative, charming and talented actress Teresa Palmer, Felicity Jones and Kat Dennings.

These girls are the representatives of different countries: Australia, England and the United States, but all three combined Hollywood, which has brought him worldwide fame.

Teresa Palmer (25) was born in Adelaide, Australia.

The girl dropped out of university for the filming of a movie. The first role she had in the Australian TV series, but it was not enough. Ambitious Teresa persistently made its way into the elite part of actors in Hollywood.

And in life and in cinema Teresa often see only the attractive blonde

And I must say, it turned out she did not immediately. But now Teresa's career develops more or less smoothly. And Theresa firmly established in the United States. The last role was the role of Teresa in the comedy "Take me home».

Shot from the movie "I - the fourth»

poster for the film "Take me home»

Felicity Jones (27) - a native of England.

The first notable role of Felicity - the television series "The worst witch." Then he was at Oxford and a role in the TV series "Archers". Felicity at the time managed to combine study, work and student hangouts. In addition to filming a movie, Felicity participates in theater productions.

Naughty bang, cute freckles on nochike - Felicity image of eternally young schoolgirl and touching.

In view of Miss Jones - the embodiment of restraint and decency. This English lady: she owns a fine.

Eternal story of Cinderella and the Prince, Felicity now almost home, in Russia recently released film "Chalet Girl" - a romantic comedy on the background of the Alps about a simple girl, Kim, which falls Johnny - sotoyatelny handsome, but still rich girlfriend to the load. Ed Westwick plays to hang. Rumor has it that these shootings, the young actor began an affair.

Actors starring together for the magazine «Tatler»

Kat Dennings (25) - American actress.

Start film career in 2000, appearing in an episode of "Sex and the City." The most notable of her work are her roles in the films "Superstar," "Forty-year virgin," "Charlie Bartlett" and "Thor." Although this list is so impressive, but indicative.

with colleague Robert Pattinson:

Kate - not only beautiful and sexy woman (someone compares it with Scarlett Johansson) ...

But she is also a promising actress.

Girls like non-standard characters and hilarious characters

Tags

See also

New and interesting