Declaration of love

Have you watched a very beautiful and brilliant film, but rather radiology "Before the Dawn" and "Before Sunset"?

And if you have noticed how charming French Celine by Julie Delpy?

I think it is criminal to a few people who understand what I mean. Therefore, immediately lay all the cards on the table!

Today I want to introduce you to them!

Let's start with the French actress, with clean and bright face of an angel, a mysterious and attractive Julie Delpy. She plays in the movie, singing and composing songs, writing scripts and makes films.

Future actress was born on December 21, 1969 in France. His father, Albert Delpy worked as a theater director, and her mother Marie Pillet - actress, so the girl simply had no choice but to follow in the footsteps of parents.

Julie is very grateful to them, because they are from childhood instilled her love of art were taken to museums, showed a variety of films.

At age 14, she was spotted by director Godard, who directed her in the film "Detective", and then began a career of a young Frenchwoman.

After a successful debut and a trip to New York for her acting class was invited to their tape most famous European directors.

Julie World fame brought the painting "Europe, Europe" published in 1990.

In 1993 he received the role of Krzysztof Kieslowski, his cult trilogy "Three Colors: White."

But perhaps the most famous work in the movie can be considered, taken in 1995, the film "Before Sunrise." That's about it, I wanted to tell you.

On the film, she met co-star Ethan Hawke, with whom friendly terms ever since.

"Before Sunrise," has received numerous rave reviews from film critics and ordinary viewers, as well as, joins a collection of the best independent bands 90s. Now he has almost every TOPe and the list of films which are recommended for viewing authoritative publications.

Filmed in 2004, continued - "Before Sunset" was not less popular than the first film.

In 2005, Julie Delpy, Ethan Hawke and Richard Linklater, the director of both films were nominated for an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay.

The first directorial experience Delpy became short film «Blah Blah Blah» in 1995, shown at the festival Sundance. The full-length debut in 2002 with the film "Looking for Jimmy," which she also has produced and wrote the screenplay. In 2007 he released another film shot, played and written by Delpy. "Two Days in Paris," was nominated for a Cesar for best screenplay. It was followed by the new film "The Countess" in 2009.

But Julie is also a singer. In 2003 issued a CD with songs of her own composition in French, where she accompanies herself on the guitar, the composition of which 3 were used as the soundtrack for the movie "Before Sunset».

Lives Delpy once in 2 cities - LA, and Paris. Since 2007 meets the German composer Mark Streytenfeldom. In January 2009, the first child was born in the family of Leo.

Julie - looks, talks, plays like a real French.

The truth?

At the age of 41, she looks amazing.

And what about movies?

They're amazing, they inspire, they give hope.

How beautiful and sensual scene, where in a few minutes was not uttered a single word.

The history of smart, sad, full of romance.

You're so thin you feel the actors, their mood, changes in mental state.

You fall in love with this pair of ears and not be able to forget them.

It will be a thoughtful, deeply and so unlike anything you've seen.

How do you understand these delights, I highly recommend both of these to view the film.

(And, if you choose to see them - tell us about your experience)

Tags

See also

New and interesting